Author Topic: Re: [WTS] 200 PTS @ 0.023  (Read 3833 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
my, what a nice internet debate.

keep it in this post, and stop flooding other peoples' legit selling threads. I hate that.

Offline MassiveAction

• View Profile
there is no one doing that here...he listed his offer here and I responded to it..its a free market...get off this thread and get lost you fucking looser!!! >:(

Go fu_k yourself scammer!
I could tell people where to sell your coins with 50% more expensive.
And if you want to help him, you would have offered to buy them at an intermediate price, yet he is happy, yet you can win.
But once you make a smart ass, I hope you do not win anything.

no one is a scammer here you can ask the favdesu the escrow who I have done business with...its a free market and I responded to an offer. How would you like a random stranger to come in a destroy a deal you were having with someone in real life??? its all bargain..you on the other hand are an imbecile...how do you not know what resource exist around you to use to your advantage? now you want to blame traders of the free market for your ignorance and scream scammer. You are an imbecile, you need to go crawl in a hole and die already stupid fucker! and blame your mother for your degenerate reasoning and life skills. Fucking fool!!!

Such wise guys like you are ready to take candy from the hands of a child!
Scammer like you do not deserve any respect or some attention!
If you say that this is a "free market," then I can give my offer. And can offer the following offer as an example:
I will buy coins at the average price of the last one hour of exchange Cryptsy minus 10%. For the moment, the average price is 0.03, so that the price offered is 0.027

And you can crawl to the hole from which you came and never show up!

if you were to put that offer up..and I came to fulfill that offer...it is my prerogative!!!!!!...If you run a business you don't tell your customers "oh yeah don't buy from us, buy from our competitors down the street have better prices". Such is your reasoning and it is buffoonery at its highest..Blame all the people who raised you as a child because your prefrontal cortex is full of wax...because your decision making and reasoning skills are horrendous...society doesn't need another piece of shit like you... fuck off. end of story...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 09:32:45 pm by MassiveAction »

Offline baldsoft

• View Profile
there is no one doing that here...he listed his offer here and I responded to it..its a free market...get off this thread and get lost you fucking looser!!! >:(

And if you want to help him, you would have offered to buy them at an intermediate price, yet he is happy, yet you can win.

no one is a scammer here you can ask the favdesu the escrow who I have done business with...its a free market and I responded to an offer. How would you like a random stranger to come in a destroy a deal you were having with someone in real life??? its all bargain..you on the other hand are an imbecile...how do you not know what resource exist around you to use to your advantage? now you want to blame traders of the free market for your ignorance and scream scammer. You are an imbecile, you need to go crawl in a hole and die already stupid fucker! and blame your mother for your degenerate reasoning and life skills. Fucking fool!!!

Such wise guys like you are ready to take candy from the hands of a child!
Scammer like you do not deserve any respect or some attention!
If you say that this is a "free market," then I can give my offer. And can offer the following offer as an example:
I will buy coins at the average price of the last one hour of exchange Cryptsy minus 10%. For the moment, the average price is 0.03, so that the price offered is 0.027

And you can crawl to the hole from which you came and never show up!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 09:22:29 pm by baldsoft »

Offline MassiveAction

• View Profile

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 08:56:03 pm by MassiveAction »

Offline baldsoft

• View Profile

Offline MassiveAction

• View Profile
For here are gathered in various claims and accusations and are ready to take advantage of the ignorance of the rookies.

Here I see the subject and you will understand why I'm angry:
http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1160.0

Offline baldsoft

• View Profile
For here are gathered in various claims and accusations and are ready to take advantage of the ignorance of the rookies.

Here I see the subject and you will understand why I'm angry:
http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1160.0

Offline MassiveAction

• View Profile
Price at Cryptsy is 1PTS= 0.03BTC , even greater.
Sell ​​them there!

he is selling to me. what purpose do you have than to hinder this trade..please find another thread

Offline baldsoft

• View Profile
Price at Cryptsy is 1PTS= 0.03BTC , even greater.
Sell ​​them there!