Author Topic: NuBits is structured like a Ponzi Scheme [BLOG POST]  (Read 29385 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:19:52 am by liondani »

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
The customers ( exchages) are choosing the right thing, may be more customers will choose Nu in future.

https://discuss.nubits.com/t/introducing-bitcoin-co-id-nubits-bitcoin-with-0-trading-fee/1140

Quote from: bitcoincoid, post:1, topic:1140, full:true
Hi Nubits Community

I am Oscar Darmawan, CEO of Bitcoin.co.id. We are interesting with the concept of Nubits that pegged into US Dollar.  In Indonesia, many people like to buy US Dollar as store value. Thats why I think Nubits has potential to grow and adopt well in Indonesia especially it because our local currency (rupiah) has more than 5% inflation rate.

Our exchange currently has more than 42,000 verified members with daily trading around 200-400 BTC.

Starting few minutes ago, we just integrate NBT/IDR into our exchange with 0% trading fee (forever) which can be accessed in here: https://vip.bitcoin.co.id/nbtbtc

I hope I can become part of Nubits community and help to let people know how AWESOME Nubits is !

Cheers !!

Cheers !!!! 0% trading fee (forever)  !!!
Feel free to create any 0 cost volume you want from now on . +5% +5% +5%
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
The customers ( exchages) are choosing the right thing, may be more customers will choose Nu in future.

https://discuss.nubits.com/t/introducing-bitcoin-co-id-nubits-bitcoin-with-0-trading-fee/1140

Hi Nubits Community

I am Oscar Darmawan, CEO of Bitcoin.co.id. We are interesting with the concept of Nubits that pegged into US Dollar.  In Indonesia, many people like to buy US Dollar as store value. Thats why I think Nubits has potential to grow and adopt well in Indonesia especially it because our local currency (rupiah) has more than 5% inflation rate.

Our exchange currently has more than 42,000 verified members with daily trading around 200-400 BTC.

Starting few minutes ago, we just integrate NBT/IDR into our exchange with 0% trading fee (forever) which can be accessed in here: https://vip.bitcoin.co.id/nbtbtc

I hope I can become part of Nubits community and help to let people know how AWESOME Nubits is !

Cheers !!

Exchanges don't much care about design or technology of crypto. They just decide based on volume which gives them profit.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile

Hi Nubits Community

Cheers !!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 02:57:02 am by 520Bit »
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
Nubits have a good trade volume and hit 18870 BTC yesterday. I don't see BitUSD trade volumes reach 200 BTC so far. As a matter of fact, NBT liquidity is better than BitUSD currently, LOL. Let's see what will happen in future.

We can't say the real truth currently.

Customer will say which one is better, right?

This volume is not generate by real demand of customers , rather than those custodian who holds big funds to conduct high risk operations to earn profit  while exposing the Nubits holders the risk of a bankruptcy .

How is that organic growth ?
How is any of that more stable than any other investment bank out there ?

Bragging about this kind of volume is like a bank manager brag about how he take the depositors's money to gamble at Vagas and earn a big reward to give the bank's shareholders .

Great. Customers are happy to get profit from gambling.  ;D

The customer in this equation is the poor guys who bought NBT an get no profit buy only risks .
The only profiting party here is NSR holder .
And the NSR holder is selling the "stable money" slogan to trick the poor customers to buy NBT in order to provide money for them to gamble .

The customers can also be NSR holders and they do not need to buy NBT. The customers can also hold NSR and vote for NBT.

NBT is a good and stable money for customers to reduce the risk of Bitcoins fluctuation. When BTC rising, sell NBT for BTC and when BTC falling sell BTC for NBT. NBT is a good money for interim keeping value. Customers do not need to hold NBT always. They can use NBT like use USD, but more convenient than USD. NBT is stable, instant and convenient.

Bitcoin is doing for digital gold while Nubits is doing for money. ;D

Nubits is stable , as long as those gambles behind it willing to back it up and don't lose big funds in the gambling process , is that correct ?
Call this stable is like calling heavy drinking "harmless" just because you can ease your mood with booze and hasn't get liver cancer yet .

BM somehow changed his mind about Nu. He has a good sense about Nu now. The more you learn, the more truth you will know.

http://bytemaster.bitshares.org/article/2015/01/14/A-New-Perspective-on-NuBits/

Can you read English ?
Is that what you're getting at , "good sense" ?
Read again

At least not using Ponzi Scheme. This is a good progress.  ;D

Please improve your reading and understanding skills before you discuss further .  :P

If you understand differently, you can translate here. I can read Chinese.  ;D

https://discuss.nubits.com/t/apologies-from-a-bitshares-guy/1146

toast is a team member from Bitshares. Anyway, they have better sense about Nu, not just good. 

I think the Nu community should accept the apology and focus more on technical things. :D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:36:44 am by 520Bit »

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
This reddit post is exactly what I am talking about when I said this would hurt us:

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitShares/comments/2sbewk/im_done_with_bitshares/

(I didnt write it).

The number of people who own NuBits who will be convinced to sell them by bytemaster's attack on it is exactly zero. 

The number of people who are interested in or own Bitshares, who will be convinced to sell them and walk away from Bitshares because of this post is an unknown number greater than zero. 

Lets not be the troll who tells other people the thing they bought is going to go down.  Lets instead tell them about the features of our product, why they need it, and why it is valuable.

This is yet another episode in the PR disaster that has been Bitshares existence.  If Bitshares fails, these are the reasons why it will fail. 

Stop bashing other crypto projects.  Just stop.  It does nothing but hurt their opinion of us.

Just be positive about Bitshares.
+5% I support BM all the way! But I wish there was some openness towards and coordination with those that are specialized in PR, marketing etc. in order to make BitShares a success.

One thing I wanted to ad regarding the debate about intention vs. effect driven action (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13065.msg172766#msg172766): The vast majority of people will form an opinion about someone's intentions not based on direct observation but based on how others present that person. That is especially true for the internet / digital age where people do not talk to each other face to face. One example is this blog post. For an outsider it is impossible to see whether you bytemaster have the intention to warn people or whether you have the intention to destroy a competitor. Here is a quote from reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/BitShares/comments/2sbewk/im_done_with_bitshares/): "It’s because the post was a nasty attempt to destroy a rival brand that has outperformed BitShares in many ways."

Bytemaster, please do not stop your marketing Bitshares! Your vision is unmet! But please utilize the people around you to make all your efforts as effectful as they can be.

Thank you for sharing that.   +5%

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
This reddit post is exactly what I am talking about when I said this would hurt us:

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitShares/comments/2sbewk/im_done_with_bitshares/

(I didnt write it).

The number of people who own NuBits who will be convinced to sell them by bytemaster's attack on it is exactly zero. 

The number of people who are interested in or own Bitshares, who will be convinced to sell them and walk away from Bitshares because of this post is an unknown number greater than zero. 

Lets not be the troll who tells other people the thing they bought is going to go down.  Lets instead tell them about the features of our product, why they need it, and why it is valuable.

This is yet another episode in the PR disaster that has been Bitshares existence.  If Bitshares fails, these are the reasons why it will fail. 

Stop bashing other crypto projects.  Just stop.  It does nothing but hurt their opinion of us.

Just be positive about Bitshares.
+5% I support BM all the way! But I wish there was some openness towards and coordination with those that are specialized in PR, marketing etc. in order to make BitShares a success.

One thing I wanted to ad regarding the debate about intention vs. effect driven action (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13065.msg172766#msg172766): The vast majority of people will form an opinion about someone's intentions not based on direct observation but based on how others present that person. That is especially true for the internet / digital age where people do not talk to each other face to face. One example is this blog post. For an outsider it is impossible to see whether you bytemaster have the intention to warn people or whether you have the intention to destroy a competitor. Here is a quote from reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/BitShares/comments/2sbewk/im_done_with_bitshares/): "It’s because the post was a nasty attempt to destroy a rival brand that has outperformed BitShares in many ways."

Bytemaster, please do not stop your marketing Bitshares! Your vision is unmet! But please utilize the people around you to make all your efforts as effectful as they can be.

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
Nubits have a good trade volume and hit 18870 BTC yesterday. I don't see BitUSD trade volumes reach 200 BTC so far. As a matter of fact, NBT liquidity is better than BitUSD currently, LOL. Let's see what will happen in future.

This volume is not generate by real demand of customers , rather than those custodian who holds big funds to conduct high risk operations to earn profit  while exposing the Nubits holders the risk of a bankruptcy .

Bragging about this kind of volume is like a bank manager brag about how he take the depositors's money to gamble at Vagas and earn a big reward to give the bank's shareholders .

The customer in this equation is the poor guys who bought NBT an get no profit buy only risks .
And the NSR holder is selling the "stable money" slogan to trick the poor customers to buy NBT in order to provide money for them to gamble .

The customers can also be NSR holders and they do not need to buy NBT. The customers can also hold NSR and vote for NBT.

NBT is a good and stable money for customers to reduce the risk of Bitcoins fluctuation. When BTC rising, sell NBT for BTC and when BTC falling sell BTC for NBT. NBT is a good money for interim keeping value. Customers do not need to hold NBT always. They can use NBT like use USD, but more convenient than USD. NBT is stable, instant and convenient.

Nubits is stable , as long as those gambles behind it willing to back it up and don't lose big funds in the gambling process , is that correct ?
Call this stable is like calling heavy drinking "harmless" just because you can ease your mood with booze and hasn't get liver cancer yet .

BM somehow changed his mind about Nu. He has a good sense about Nu now. The more you learn, the more truth you will know.

Can you read English ?
Read again

Please improve your reading and understanding skills before you discuss further .  :P

If you understand differently, you can translate here. I can read Chinese.  ;D

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Can you read English ?
Read again

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile

Can you read English ?
Read again

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Can you read English ?
Read again

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile