Author Topic: KeyID v0.0.4 HOTFIX - init delegates voted back in  (Read 24063 times)

Offline fuzzy

Toast,

Thank you for working as hard as you do. We all appreciate it, you should be sleeping right now.

My last rant was not directed at you specifically, but was rather to emphasize my point.  My rant was really aimed at the keepers of the purse strings.....

PLEASE HIRE A DEV OPS AND QA PERSON WITH AGS FUNDS.  VALUABLE TEAM MEMBERS ARE LOSING SLEEP BECAUSE OF AN UNNECESSARY LACK OF RESOURCES.

Thanks

+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
Toast,

Thank you for working as hard as you do. We all appreciate it, you should be sleeping right now.

My last rant was not directed at you specifically, but was rather to emphasize my point.  My rant was really aimed at the keepers of the purse strings.....

PLEASE HIRE A DEV OPS AND QA PERSON WITH AGS FUNDS.  VALUABLE TEAM MEMBERS ARE LOSING SLEEP BECAUSE OF AN UNNECESSARY LACK OF RESOURCES.

Thanks
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I screwed up... the code to check that capital letters aren't allowed in names was hidden in the "subname" functionality and so I accidentally disabled it.

Thanks greg wexler for finding it. Will do damage control in the morning, meanwhile all the init delegates have been swapped back in.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.