Author Topic: Will demand for BitShares Music drive BTSX price?  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Riverhead

Do not ask me about BTSX. I am so bullish  that even I laugh at my predictions.

So true. Also I agree on the sink or swim. I wonder what Amazon and Google's revenue from digital music sales is vs iTunes.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I expect The Music DAC to be reaching 1 Billion Market cap 1.5-2 years from now or to be totally worthless, I will be totally surprised if something in between happens. (75%-25% chance for each scenario).
Do not ask me about BTSX. I am so bullish  that even I laugh at my predictions.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline davidpbrown

The LatestGreatestNewThing(tm) is always one gamble beyond what is established and more stable. The greater the risk you take, the greater the potential reward. For medium term, Notes is not as wild a gamble, given what it offers it is very likely to succeed but BTSX is a safe bet. If you're looking for a bargain then wait and see if the interest in the presale of Notes keeps up, as you might get more for your money if everyone else is buying in early. My guess would be BTSX wins big longer term; Notes wins big medium term; and likely BTSX wins shorter term - next 6 months, subject to other factors and fluxes, like what price you got your Notes for. It's to be expected as with all IPOs that ~20% will sell out on the first rise. Notes will succeed if it can maintain interest widely, and that's unproven yet.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Alright, so I'm thinking: say I have $50 to invest right now, into either BTSX at a market cap of 55 million or NOTE at a market cap of ~2.5 million (per tonyk in another thread). As demand for BitShares Music picks up, won't this inevitably drive the price of BTSX, since BitShares Music makes use of BitUSD for purchases, etc? Also, hype for BitShares Music (especially as the presale draws to a close) will probably simultaneously be a driver for BTSX hype, a beautiful synergy-type effect. I see huge potential in PeerTracks and the like, but I still feel that the overall gains will be felt by BTSX as this is where all the value essentially funnels into. Thoughts?

I may go 50/50 just to see what happens, lol...