Author Topic: BTSX Price Per Share  (Read 5024 times)

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
If the tech catches on like many think it could, don't be surprised to see a $100bln valuation on btsx in the next 5 years, which still isn't even = to the market cap of visa. 

The price is surpressed now because of how difficult it is to actually aquire shares... The new onramps will help immensely with that.

tonyk praises you  :D :D :D
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
I would say within the next year we can easily hit $2bln in market cap.  That's really just a drop in the bucket with all the money sloshing around in the financial system.  Its a better product than bitcoin and a lot of the infrastructure is in place for crypto companies to switch over to btsx.  After next year I think we get exponential growth to $20bln by end of 2016... so $1/btsx in 2015 and $10/btsx by 2016.  If the tech catches on like many think it could, don't be surprised to see a $100bln valuation on btsx in the next 5 years, which still isn't even = to the market cap of visa. 

The price is surpressed now because of how difficult it is to actually aquire shares... The new onramps will help immensely with that.

Offline bobmaloney

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

TurkeyLeg

Hi All,

I would like to know what you all think the ceiling is for BTSX price per share. I'm also curious to see if there is any kind of consensus among the forum members here.

Thanks!