Author Topic: DAC with AI as shareholders  (Read 2197 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Hi,

I would like to make a DAC with AI as shareholders. These AI would exchange their shares between themselves against different data obtained by each of them.

In this case, do I have to give 20%?

It is a closed circuit so I guess not but I will still have fee for each transaction.  Am I wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sure but who owns the AI?
Are you saying the DAC owns itself? That is possible but we don't have anywhere near the technical capabilities yet.

DACs always need operators who run the DAC along with shareholders who own the DAC. The way you divide it up can change but we don't have DACs which can run themselves yet.

Even if they could run themselves someone would have to own it and in that regard be responsible for it.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 12:05:21 am by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
No virus. We are trying to build risk prevention systems that include some economic transactions between measurement stations

Haha the virus thing was sort of a joke. Well, lacking any more details, I have no idea how to answer your original question.

I don't see exactly how autonomous agents, in a closed system, can make transactions that are really "economic." If you're using economic value as a proxy for some kind of game theoretic utility, that's all well and good, but this wouldn't really be a DAC unless you're somehow monetizing and paying shareholders, which would mean this isn't actually a closed system.

But I only say that because every time you post a new message, you give just a tiny vague hint of what you're talking about, and my imagination takes your hint and probably makes a bunch of completely false assumptions about your plans. So, I'll keep on with my original line of "I have no idea whether you should honor PTS/AGS; but if you explain your plans, maybe I'll be able to tell you." :)
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline cojeff

• View Profile
No virus. We are trying to build risk prevention systems that include some economic transactions between measurement stations

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
What do you mean by IA?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I mistyped : AI for artificial intelligence

Ah, that makes a tiny bit more sense. I have no idea how to answer your question, though. What's the purpose of the shares if they're not to be owned by humans? And who controls the AIs? I mean, if you're truly building a DAC, then to be decentralized, the AIs must be located in geographically-distinct places, and the can't all be under your control. So I guess you're either building some kind of a virus-DAC or you're not really talking about a DAC. Can you give more details?

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline cojeff

• View Profile
What do you mean by IA?

Sorry, I mistyped : AI for artificial intelligence

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
I recommend you issue IASH(IA SHares) in BTS X platform, it's simple, cheap and suitable to your cases.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 01:45:36 pm by 天籁 »

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
What do you mean by IA?

Offline cojeff

• View Profile
Hi,

I would like to make a DAC with AI as shareholders. These AI would exchange their shares between themselves against different data obtained by each of them.

In this case, do I have to give 20%?

It is a closed circuit so I guess not but I will still have fee for each transaction.  Am I wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:04:50 pm by cojeff »