Author Topic: Anyone affected by Mintpal?  (Read 2500 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Ya the pools werent ready but the core code was good just last min changes screwed us.. live and learn.. wasnt my choice I helped put out the fire though.. and now with more tech coming thru its a goid buy.. assets and other new services coming.. it could rival counterparty once the ball gets rolling I think.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Man, poor Syscoin...what a crazy situation. I had 2 BTC invested in the IPO, but had to cash it out at break-even once all the madness of the launch started. Hopefully they can pull through...great group of guys.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
He gave back 250btc worth of sys used to buy sys at market after release... 50 million syscoin.. now he has until tomorrow to pay the btc or it goes legal.

Offline happybit

• Happy Bit!
    • View Profile
MINTPAL IS WORKING!!!!

People are reporting success in removing funds!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.0;all

Offline sva_h4cky0

• onore dikeido
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sva-h4cky0
天の道を行き、総てを司る! Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The Moolah guy seemed like a very cool dude at first, with all the charity work he was doing and stuff. Tried to do too much, too fast, I guess. I've never cared for Mintpal, but I wish best of success to anyone who has lost money. I think these folks are more ethical than most. Hopefully, everyone gets their money back.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Well i helped them out with some dev work but they are out over 750btc atleast cause of this but the guys still talking so hopefully he will come to his senses and send that escrow money.. some of which Im sure I would have gotten but really I just enjoy coding the stuff.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
friends and I were affected by moolah to the effect of 1000 btc .. I'd hope alex cooperates or whatever his real name is or im sure there will be legal action.

Really? That much? I thought they only raised 750 btc?
Syscoin raised 1500 and got 500 so far

Offline happybit

• Happy Bit!
    • View Profile
friends and I were affected by moolah to the effect of 1000 btc .. I'd hope alex cooperates or whatever his real name is or im sure there will be legal action.

you may want to repoort it here also:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.0;all

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile

Really? That much? I thought they only raised 750 btc?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

Offline happybit

• Happy Bit!
    • View Profile
Yes  :'(

Not sure how much I had there, I have buy/sell orders on many exchanges, and lost track of this one! :(

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit