Author Topic: 5 million BTSX sell wall  (Read 2187 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
At the rate we're going, I'm fairly sure all my shorts will be wiped soon. Fingers crossed...

You could add more collateral to your shorts... that's what I've had to do to all my grandfathered shorts.

Lol I didn't know you could actually do that. All the shorts got wiped out anyway...oh well. Feels good not having the pressure anymore anyway heh.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
At the rate we're going, I'm fairly sure all my shorts will be wiped soon. Fingers crossed...

You could add more collateral to your shorts... that's what I've had to do to all my grandfathered shorts.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I am thinking we have bottomed out for a bit. Buying now to get them while they are nice and cheap. I expect once the merge happens we won't see these prices again.  I suspect this merger ties in with good things that are going on in the background and that their will be some positive news shortly after the merger, just my own thoughts though.....

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Yea, still there as of right now. There was a lot of dumping a little bit ago down to the 0.15xx territory, but I didn't see anything in the 6-7 million volume range, more like a couple million.

http://k.sosobtc.com/btsx_btc38.html .. 5-6 million volume around that time it got dumped.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
For all newcomers in the community: Watch and learn how to find weak hands in the market!

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Long time members of this community can and in general do trust Bytemaster, Brian, Toast, etc. when they say something is up. Everyone else will just be selling, moving to some other profitable speculation opportunity and then move back in case the rumors follow through. We could mitigate this by providing fancy time tables and the like, but I3 was never one to put effort into fluff.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
Yea, still there as of right now. There was a lot of dumping a little bit ago down to the 0.15xx territory, but I didn't see anything in the 6-7 million volume range, more like a couple million.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Is it still there? I noticed that there was about 6-7 million btsx volume around 0.15xx so maybe they gave up and sold lower?
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
There's a wall of over 5 million BTSX over on the Chinese Yunbi exchange at 0.18 CNY...roughly $0.029 each or $148,000 worth.

Insane.

I was hoping I'd be able to keep my BitUSD shorts open for a few months...but hot damn is there a lot of Chinese sell pressure lately. At the rate we're going, I'm fairly sure all my shorts will be wiped soon. Fingers crossed...

Some super exciting news in the next few days would be much appreciated, lol.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 05:09:32 pm by nomoreheroes7 »