Author Topic: Would you support BTSX dilution for marketing?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I want to see where the community stands
The way the dilutions would work is as BM said...
The goal of this idea is that no dilution occurs unless a user signs up and first buys 1000 bit usd.

Of course the dilutions would be approved by the people holding BTSX
Any decision will be shareholder approved and capped.

The community would have a say in how the referral program worked but at the end of the day it would be up to I3.
You can change your vote at anytime.

How about people who support dilution simply vote within the client and their shares only will then be taxed to pay for marketing?

I think marketing is a terrible source of funds considering how ineffective it is so far.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
The community in this forum not necessarily represent the stakeholders of BTSX ..
Not sure of the outcome of this vote has any meaning ..
Yes I agree but then why did BM say this?

1) BTSX hard cap of 2 billion is going to limit its growth potential.

Does BM have information that suggests the majority of stakeholders would vote against dilution?

What I think should be done is an official proposal be created by I3 on what a good marketing plan would look like (in great detail) and the stakeholders can vote for delegates who support or don't support dilution based off of what the stakeholders think of it.

I agree this poll really doesn't mean anything in the end. So why not do what I mentioned above and see where stakeholders really stand?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The community in this forum not necessarily represent the stakeholders of BTSX ..
Not sure of the outcome of this vote has any meaning ..

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
I want to see where the community stands
The way the delegated capital infusion would work is as BM said...
The goal of this idea is that no dilution occurs unless a user signs up and first buys 1000 bit usd.

Of course the delegated capital infusion would be approved by the people holding BTSX
Any decision will be shareholder approved and capped.

The community would have a say in how the referral program worked but at the end of the day it would be up to I3.
You can change your vote at anytime.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 01:15:27 pm by Mysto »