Author Topic: I import my AGS from multibit wallet into keyid, but I got nothing DNS.  (Read 4399 times)

Tuck Fheman

I import my AGS from multibit wallet into keyid, but I got nothing DNS. I worried that my multibit wallet was stolen. Anyone can help me? or tell me why? Thank you!

Export your private keys from Multibit and do not password protect the file.
View the file you just exported from Multibit in a text editor and you will see your private keys.*
Copy the correct private key.**
In KeyID (in my case) go to CONSOLE and type wallet_import_private_key YOURPRIVATEKEY YOURACCOUNTNAME

* There may be some security issues doing it this way so ask someone more advanced than myself.
** I had 65 private keys and had to enter a bunch until I hit the right one, you may too.

Offline vikram

I import my AGS from multibit wallet into keyid, but I got nothing DNS. I worried that my multibit wallet was stolen. Anyone can help me? or tell me why? Thank you!

Multibit import doesn't work; you will have to import your private keys manually: http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/BitShares_X_Solutions#I_imported_Armory.2FMultibit_wallet_but_don.27t_see_my_funds.3F

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

What you are facing is very similar to another user.  Please check that you have follow the steps in this thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10083.0 to check your transaction history and balance figure. If you still face problem, you can let us know here if you are able to :

1) See your account registered
2) Any transaction history
3) Any balance amount

ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline sulafeng

• View Profile