Author Topic: A new delegate and some questions :)  (Read 2504 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Is there another way to follow the software update notifications (apart from reading the forums)?
If you have a github account you can "watch" the project. You'll receive an email when something is updated (more than one email per release version though).
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Riverhead

Welcome! Just keep an eye on this sub forum. For delegates it seems other than the IT role we play it's required to stay up on the forum for release announcements. They have been few and far between lately for BitSharesX but for DNS I suspect that'll change shortly as features get ready for release.

Enjoy the ride!

Offline margin

• View Profile
I already figured it out. However, I'm gonna stay with that account name for now :)
Is there another way to follow the software update notifications (apart from reading the forums)?
Thanks in advance!

Offline margin

• View Profile
Hey,

I just finished setting up a delegate called 'margin'. I noticed a bit too late that it might have been a good idea to choose a better naming convention like delegateN.margin.
Is there any harm to just add another account to the wallet and run the delegate from the new account?

Of course, I will loose the current votes (which is negligible) and I would have to register the new account. But are there any problems with multiple accounts and running a delegate?
I think it has been mentioned somewhere in the forum that there can be issues with multiple accounts, so I thought I better check :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:10:03 pm by margin »