Author Topic: BM you should listen ptser and agser's voice  (Read 4445 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I approve the merger, but I highly disapprove the absolutely blatant mishandling in the case of the vesting.

Selling vested portion of the stake should not burn the un-vested portion of the stake.

Say you have 100,000 BTS vesting over 2 years. Now after 6 months you sell your stake, you get 25,000 BTS.

However, they want to burn the other 75,000 BTS. Which is clearly the wrong way to do it.

The right way would be to vest it over time and not burn the rest of the stake, so that you can still get that 75,000 BTS at the end.

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG

I owed you 100, I give you back 70, ok?  70 is close enough to 100.... don't you think??

If that's how you see it, then just sell your BTSX when your stake becomes liquid. I think there will be some scaling there so it won't be as long a wait period as you might think (we'll see).

Personally, I didn't see any DACs coming up that were worth more than a new stake in BitShares X. Did you see anything good beyond Music, DNS, and Vote, which already had their snapshots that gave you much greater than 10%? Stakes which are being honored again in this snapshot, mostly going to PTS/AGS holders? Nobody's working on BitShares Me and who knows what's happening with the Play/Lotto one (the third party Lotto DAC died already; nobody played it). I think if someone comes up with a video DAC, they're going to build it into Music or use that chain. If there's a stock market DAC, it'll be part of BitShares X or in that family chain. These are the most profitable ideas on the blockchain now; if there's other low-hanging fruit, it most likely will be progeny of these. So your PTS and AGS won't be as valuable there anyway.

To me, this is a merger where my 100 shares of Alta Vista just became 80-90 shares of Google.

They forcibly bought AGS and PTS. AND prevented "voting with your feet" for 2 years. You cannot sell your stake for 2 years because they do not want anyone hurting the price. Even if the allocation is unfair and III knows this will upset many AGS/PTS holders they still did that with 2 years forced illiquidity of PTS/AGS.

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
I have both. And I agree with the distribution. The poll on the other thread has approval of this merger near 80%. He can't please everybody, but it seems like a fair decision.

You are being given more equity in BitShares' flagship product, which is now a SuperDAC. If you believe in BitShares, this is a good day. If you don't believe in BitShares, sell yours to me!

Your pool question was "do you approve the merge". You stated that explicitly.
I approve the merge but the allocation hurts post feb28 AGS/PTS holders significantly. It breaks all the promises III gave.

Offline gaba

• View Profile
Please screw again (Post Feb 28) AGS holder. Our donations are worthless as we are.
AGS is promised 10% of any future DAC I3 will create. Who cares about broken promises? Business as usual in crypto-space.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:24:25 am by gaba »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

I owed you 100, I give you back 70, ok?  70 is close enough to 100.... don't you think??

If that's how you see it, then just sell your BTSX when your stake becomes liquid. I think there will be some scaling there so it won't be as long a wait period as you might think (we'll see).

Personally, I didn't see any DACs coming up that were worth more than a new stake in BitShares X. Did you see anything good beyond Music, DNS, and Vote, which already had their snapshots that gave you much greater than 10%? Stakes which are being honored again in this snapshot, mostly going to PTS/AGS holders? Nobody's working on BitShares Me and who knows what's happening with the Play/Lotto one (the third party Lotto DAC died already; nobody played it). I think if someone comes up with a video DAC, they're going to build it into Music or use that chain. If there's a stock market DAC, it'll be part of BitShares X or in that family chain. These are the most profitable ideas on the blockchain now; if there's other low-hanging fruit, it most likely will be progeny of these. So your PTS and AGS won't be as valuable there anyway.

To me, this is a merger where my 100 shares of Alta Vista just became 80-90 shares of Google.

Offline springlh

• View Profile
where is PTS=10%,where is AGS = 10%,when a new DAC is coming.

It is very close to 10%, when you consider that AGS and PTS holders own the largest parts of DNS and Vote, so they are getting an additional stake there.

PTS: Pu3UNPm2CbkZw8s7zreArHm472x8F3uWXj
新浪微博 - http://weibo.com/philipli

Offline oco101

• View Profile
I have both. And I agree with the distribution. The poll on the other thread has approval of this merger near 80%. He can't please everybody, but it seems like a fair decision.

You are being given more equity in BitShares' flagship product, which is now a SuperDAC. If you believe in BitShares, this is a good day. If you don't believe in BitShares, sell yours to me!

You do understand that forum polls mean literally nothing, right? Any person can have 5, 10, or 30 registered accounts and we would never know it. And they've already made it clear that there will be no voting by stake.

I agree the forum is not the accurate. We got that. But judging by the rest of  the comments in the forum it seams that more are agreeing with the proposal then those who don't. Witch of course is the same as the forum polls... it does not mean nothing. We really need that Vote Dapp :) So then  let me guess you are fighting for those who are not here and getting screwed right ? Or are you implying that the poll is rigged in purpose because of some machiavellian plan to take over the world ?

Offline alphaBar

• View Profile

You do understand that forum polls mean literally nothing, right? Any person can have 5, 10, or 30 registered accounts and we would never know it. And they've already made it clear that there will be no voting by stake.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I support BM too. The allocation seems to be quite fair except vesting period on DNS and PTS.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

It is very close to 10%, when you consider that AGS and PTS holders own the largest parts of DNS and Vote, so they are getting an additional stake there.

Offline KeyhoteeCN

• View Profile
delegate team:【SUN】
BTSX delegate: x1.sun、x2.sun

BTSX account: keyhoteecn 新浪微博Weibo:http://weibo.com/577551633

Offline daidai

• View Profile

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
 sell yours to me!
oh,ok can you give a good price!
老子早就不想当代表了

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile