Author Topic: Dan's new plan is unfair to the long-time PTS holders.  (Read 4873 times)

Offline justin

• View Profile
I had my PTS and AGS after the 2.28 Snap. does that means that I will never have any other DAC in the future? it is the 10% shares for AGS and PTS respectively that make me buy PTS and AGS after 2.28 snap. if the new plan make AGSers not get other DAC shares, it's extreamly unfair for US!
So, I recomended that the extra 2% BTSX should be given to AGSers and PTSers who havn't got 2.28 snapshot! 

Offline Harvey

• View Profile
BTS       Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2015 API:wss://128.199.143.47:2016 
MUSE   Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2017 API:ws://128.199.143.47:2018

Offline Harvey

• View Profile
Things change very fast in crypto-industy. I am also a holder of PTS, and totally understand your point. But it is too difficult to make everyone happy at each move.
BTS       Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2015 API:wss://128.199.143.47:2016 
MUSE   Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2017 API:ws://128.199.143.47:2018

Offline onceuponatime

I had my PTS and AGS after the 2.28 Snap. does that means that I will never have any other DAC in the future? it is the 10% shares for AGS and PTS respectively that make me buy PTS and AGS after 2.28 snap. if the new plan make AGSers not get other DAC shares, it's extreamly unfair for US!

You are jumping to conclusions. Nobody has said that you will not get shares in future DACS.

Offline justin

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
We are long-time PTS holders ourselves.  Check out our public PTS donation holdings from AGS - Still held there to lay golden eggs for the future.

But consider this:  If BTS were to inherit that egg-laying capability from its AGS/PTS parents, then the ability to lay golden eggs would be yet ANOTHER contribution to the BTS value proposition.  All DACs that want to join the ecosystem but not the blockchain can still honor BTS and get the increasingly powerful community's enthusiastic support.

Just like bringing in any other merger to grow the value of all shares, adding AGS and PTS adds their value to BTS directly. 

Now you can own a profitable killer DAC AND have a position on the mailing list for targeting by third party DACs as well.

Why, this is a proverbial self-licking ice cream cone!

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
PTS will be rewarded with more BTS. I'm sure dan will come up with a fair solution, that people will accept. Overall this plan is absolutely great for anyone with a stake in anything. Even if your allocation isn't totally fair, it will be such a massive boost in the long run. Seriously, the BTS superDAC is going to be so absurdly powerful, it will blow everything else we've seen out of the water.

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
i don't quite understand Dan's new plan, but i feel that it is a nice idea. and i appreciate your hard work!

does the new idea mean that in the future, BTS holders could get the new DACs just like today's PTS? and AGS can be tradable just like PTS?

i feel that the new plan is too good for BTS holders and AGS holders, especially for those donated AGS before Feb.28th, because they have AGS and a lot of BTS.    however, people who hold PTS for a long time since the beginning feel it is unfair. they did not get a lot of benefits from BTS snapshot, at least much less than AGS holders. and now, again, they are a worse investment.  what do you think,3I?  or is there sth i couldn't understand it very well?

Thank you for your hard work for always~ but the market seems not very satisfying. the dream of BTS 500 dollars 妥妥的,10x, never buy in such a price, etc seem not be ture in a near future.  :)