Author Topic: Only 28 a day NEW Accounts for BitsharesX - Proving Time - Brian Page  (Read 8921 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
While I'm also slightly confused why there has been nothing to show for Brians apparent several months of full time work, it's important to note that there simply is not a finished product to sell right now. It would be useless to go after small amounts of users at this time, what we need is a launch pad for when the full product, BTS is ready for mainstream(ish) users to come flooding in. Anyway, the kind of skillset it takes to double 28 new users/day to 52 new users/day is vastly different from the skillset it takes to double 2k new users/day to 4k new users/day, so having someone who is good at the former wouldn't really make much sense.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
He just has to get his act together, cut through this BS PTS deal (Now when I say BS im not voting so its just how it is the PTS Deal), and lets not get not focused on the development as well as preparation of marketing.  Dont worry to much about the missile delivery system of some nuclear weapon.  Just have many missiles and do the development of the Atomic Strategy.

lzr1900

I don't know what they do behind the screen .but at this moment,really suck.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Lets see what you can do Brian Page/MarketingDir.

www.bitsharesblocks.com/charts

Check the bottom chart "New Accounts"

Note: This most likely does not consider the exchanges.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 02:13:03 am by eagleeye »