Author Topic: Only 28 a day NEW Accounts for BitsharesX - Proving Time - Brian Page  (Read 8917 times)

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Hey guys, we were mostly completed with our marketing funnel until we got the news that the entire BitShares brand is being relaunched and a new snapshot taken (today).  There aren't new accounts as a result of our efforts because what we've been working on all these weeks has not been launched yet. It cant be launched without coordinating with the MASSIVE structural change at BitShares currently underway - which includes everything from our product, to our brand to our software.  I'm not going to defend myself, but rather just say we are not sitting around here, we are working on this day in and day out. If the results aren't fast enough for you, I don't know what more to say.  I can assure you, we are moving forward. If you want to contact me directly my email is brian@bitshares.org.   

Offline oldman

• View Profile
I would say the merger to BTS should wrap up right around the time the first marketing push begins.

Offline bitmont

• View Profile
Actually, Adam mentioned the issue before, what brain and other marketing team are doing should be called business developing, not marketing. Marketing is to attract new users.  Sadly, even for business developing, there is no positive result, just some "potential" chances. Marketing are basically being done by volunteers.   

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
A new account cannot even register yet without posting and waiting for a faucet payout. That has nothing to do with marketing!

And the thread telling them how to go about that is particularly well hidden  :)

Point taken. Speaking of which, that's another issue that needs addressing. Transferring BTSX into the wallet is nowhere near as easy as it could be.

We'll see.  I hope for brians sake he has something good coming.  The townsfolk are getting restless.

+5%

Im with MeTHoDx points taken but there needs to be maybe a new way to get an ID.  Why cant we just have numbered ids to start with, like numbered accounts 2 to 10 digits long allowing people to just register 2 - 5 or something.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
A new account cannot even register yet without posting and waiting for a faucet payout. That has nothing to do with marketing!

And the thread telling them how to go about that is particularly well hidden  :)

Point taken. Speaking of which, that's another issue that needs addressing. Transferring BTSX into the wallet is nowhere near as easy as it could be.

We'll see.  I hope for brians sake he has something good coming.  The townsfolk are getting restless.

+5%
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:28:54 am by MeTHoDx »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I so much miss the ignore functionality on this forum...

Mumble and other forums are so much fun that way!  :)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
no, 28 a day..this is not good, this is dangerous.

btsx has been 3 months since launch, and now the time was supposed to be high speed development period. I know some guys with large shares cashed out from the early mid october ( before the discussing and proposal things ). And you see the price is heading back to where it started.... The market is not blind, it will tell you whether your product and marketing is good or not, by showing the supply and demand. The truth is that not many people is demaning. The marketing sucks, let us and 3i face it.

Offline fuzzy

I agree 28 accounts per day is embarrassingly low. Shareholders are clearly getting very restless and want to see anything at all from the marketing side of Invictus.

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline onceuponatime

I agree 28 accounts per day is embarrassingly low. Shareholders are clearly getting very restless and want to see anything at all from the marketing side of Invictus.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:18:53 am by onceuponatime »

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Lets see what you can do Brian Page/MarketingDir.

www.bitsharesblocks.com/charts

Check the bottom chart "New Accounts"

Note: This most likely does not consider the exchanges.

28 new accounts a day is very good but it should grow faster.

This is across the bitsharesX qt/platform, not that website.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Lets see what you can do Brian Page/MarketingDir.

www.bitsharesblocks.com/charts

Check the bottom chart "New Accounts"

Note: This most likely does not consider the exchanges.

28 new accounts a day is very good but it should grow faster.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Rune:  He is trying to develop the nuclear bomb strategy rather than doing both small missile (small marketing, interviews, etc), and Atomic Bomb Preparation strategy to get us to $10 dollars each.

onceuponatime:  He has no competition, he tells us his strategy or works with us hes fine.  If he private messages on the forum everyone over 100 posts, he will gain many allies.

Offline onceuponatime

He just has to get his act together, cut through this BS PTS deal (Now when I say BS im not voting so its just how it is the PTS Deal), and lets not get not focused on the development as well as preparation of marketing.  Dont worry to much about the missile delivery system of some nuclear weapon.  Just have many missiles and do the development of the Atomic Strategy.

What part of "we're not ready for mass adoption before the next (and hopefully last for a while) hardfork" don't you get GeneralEagleye?