Author Topic: Can someone please??  (Read 1200 times)

Offline amencon

• View Profile
Based on my understanding 3I will now move to a single DAC/blockchain system rather than an ecosystem of separate DACs.  This new single DAC will "buy out" shares from all the other DACs so that those DACs cease to exist and those that had stake in the newly dead DACs now instead own some stake of the single new DAC.  This new DAC will be branded as Bitshares.

Bitshares will now have "subsystems" or features that contain the abilities of all the other planned separate DACs (vote, dns etc.).  This DAC will also employ some kind of share dilution, meaning more shares can be created if approved by delegates and therefore theoretically the shareholders.

This means one single product with many different features, so future investors interested in Bitshares have just a single place to invest in and I3 can focus their resources on a single multi-faceted project rather than be fragmented into multiple teams with many concurrent projects.

Someone please correct me if I got any of that wrong or am missing a key component.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
The first post of this thread contains a summary:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10214.0

Offline zonda

• View Profile
Hello guys,

I don't have much time while working all days my real job to read every thread and every post on this forum. BTSX is already enough complicated even without new plans. Can someone please summarize where are we now and we are we headed into the future after all this that was happening the last few days.

Thanks in advance!!