Author Topic: Bytemaster and Stan discuss what exactly their thoughts and intentions are.  (Read 5181 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Nice work gamey, thanks for posting this so soon. We should get rid of the "vote bitapphire" ad at the top of the forum and use the space for these type of announcements.
lol

+5

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Nice work gamey, thanks for posting this so soon. We should get rid of the "vote bitapphire" ad at the top of the forum and use the space for these type of announcements.

Yeh good job.  I haven't listened to it.  Should I spend time tonight editing it or have you already finished Gamey?

I am not sure it needs editing.  I mean there is 24 minutes without Bytemaster that might could be chopped off, but I'm not sure it matters enough. If you have a desire to do it, then please do.  Sounds pretty decent for the most part.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline fuzzy

Yeh good job.  I haven't listened to it.  Should I spend time tonight editing it or have you already finished Gamey?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline gamey

• View Profile
This was the mumble session held recently so that Dan could vocalize his thoughts and hopefully alleviate a lot of the misinformation floating about.

https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts/mumble-emergency-hangout-bytemaster-explains-his-proposal-and-answers-2014-10-19

I know others have posted this already, but I am just trying to make it as obvious as possible given all considerations.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 02:00:37 am by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.