Author Topic: Main reason of FUD from Chinese Community  (Read 4671 times)

Offline daidai

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

technical, he needs to rephrase every sentence and explain every points clearly. Actually, regarding this point, Stan can be a very good teacher, because Stan is very good at communication skills. :D

+5%

personally love hearing from Stan too. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
As everyone may see, the price of btsx is high diving now. As the local moderator of Chinese subforum, first of all, I want to say that most of us are still supporting BM and 3I.

However, some of our friends are indeed selling their BTSX. Part of them choose to sell, because they turn to other investment which seems more profiting in short term. The other portion, from my understanding,  is due to the cracking of their belief in BTSX. People liked BTSX, because it is a DAC and it has great potential. A DAC will always run by itself, even the dev teams abandons it, and a DAC doesn't change its consensus. However, what BM proposed in his previous a few posts are huge to its consensus. These change might be good in long term, but "inflating","diluting", those words sound very serious, and scare those guys. Anyway, they expect the change of BTSX is only about the function of wallet, not the consensus. I strongly suggest that next BM when BM announces something big which is non technical, he needs to rephrase every sentence and explain every points clearly. Actually, regarding this point, Stan can be a very good teacher, because Stan is very good at communication skills. :D

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 07:35:41 am by ripplexiaoshan »
BTS committee member:jademont