Author Topic: What is the master plan for BTS?  (Read 1948 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
The most likely arrangement is a "buyout" like what is happening with AGS and PTS (probably excluding DNS dev fund).

In any case, we'll make it so that the allocation does not give an information advantage to the people with inside info. In other words, it shouldn't make a difference to someone with $100 whether they buy BTSX or DNS - so some sort of market-cap proportional scheme.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline GaltReport

Every DPOS DAC have delegates as the only source of authority. I'm not sure if DNS is even live, but if it is, then it is the delegates, and ONLY the delegates (and thus shareholders) that have the final say in what happens. Like everyone else, Toasts influence will be proportional exactly to his stake in DNS.

But is it DNS stakeholders or BTSX stakeholders that get to vote?

I think I saw in another post that Toast is talking to BM about joining.  That would be good but not sure how that would work since it's kinda live.

Offline roadscape

Every DPOS DAC have delegates as the only source of authority. I'm not sure if DNS is even live, but if it is, then it is the delegates, and ONLY the delegates (and thus shareholders) that have the final say in what happens. Like everyone else, Toasts influence will be proportional exactly to his stake in DNS.

But is it DNS stakeholders or BTSX stakeholders that get to vote?
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline Rune

• View Profile
DNS can join if toast wants.

We work towards a consensus for BTS decisions, but the fate of DNS is all on toast?

If that is the case, then someone please explain what are his options.

Offline mint chocolate chip

We work towards a consensus for BTS decisions, but the fate of DNS is all on toast?

If that is the case, then someone please explain what are his options.

Offline roadscape

From what I understand it looks like this.(please correct me if I am wrong)

Create BTS ,a master/mother DAC with a new DPOS blockchain and UI client.(with a fair allocation of Bitshares to BTSX/AGS/PTS holders )

Integrate all other existing and future sister DACs into it(BTSX,DNS,VOTE and Music), using BTS DPOS for all sister DACs transaction generation with cross chain transaction implementation for bit-assets.

All this to create much more healthy environment for developers and bit/fiat assets markets (the main currency in this network will be bitusd I suppose)

No,

1. Rename BTSX to BTS
2. Add dilution ability
3. Merge in AGS,PTS,VOTE
4. Future snapshots can use BTS

Music will remain separate, I believe.
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline srcgpsmp

• View Profile
From what I understand it looks like this.(please correct me if I am wrong)

Create BTS ,a master/mother DAC with a new DPOS blockchain and UI client.(with a fair allocation of Bitshares to BTSX/AGS/PTS holders )

Integrate all other existing and future sister DACs into it(BTSX,DNS,VOTE and Music), using BTS DPOS for all sister DACs transaction generation with cross chain transaction implementation for bit-assets.

All this to create much more healthy environment for developers and bit/fiat assets markets (the main currency in this network will be bitusd I suppose)