Author Topic: IMPORTANT: BTS Merger (Poll)  (Read 25931 times)

Offline davidpbrown

There should be a short pithy description of the proposal. Trouble atm is broad spread of perception. We need to vote on something definite, if a vote is really appropriate. Also, I think the nature of PTS/AGS changing is distinct from the merger of DAC under one umberella.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline fuzzy

please bump this thread with  +5% to help me keep it alive for as long as possible so we can ensure maximum participation.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Which one?

Edit: ah there it is.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:06:49 am by Mysto »

Offline fuzzy

UPDATE:  The Distribution has already been set by the Invictus Team.  Therefore, we will have no further posts unless others choose to start them.

When this poll is completed, I intend to create and post a thread for people to propose distribution models to current holders of all bitshares tokens (PTS/AGS/BTSX/DNS...etc)

At that point, we will consolidate and have a poll to choose between them. If you are interested in proposing your own model, please begin preparing your statements and reasons. 

Each will need to have its own thread so others in the community can discuss--this current poll is only to gauge community interest in moving to a "super"chain (BTS) on that basis ALONE

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:16:18 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D