I think this part of the proposal is not being discussed enough.
The proposal is to allow BTS to be diluted by the issuing of more BTS. In the mumble session BM suggested that a cap could be hard coded.
As well as voting on what you think that hard cap should be can we also have a discussion about :-
1. what we would consider it acceptable to spend the raised capital on? Development? Marketing?
2. Who should have control of the raised funds?
3. how will the amount of dilution be decided upon on a call by call basis?
4. Who can make a call for more shares to be issued?
5. Will there be a maximum frequency of share calls hard coded?
6. If X% per year is decided upon as a maximum, will we also have a maximum individual share call hard coded? eg if 10% was decided as the hard coded limit for a year should we have a maximum share call within that year hard coded like 2%?
These are just a few questions to get the ball rolling, I just think that this part of the proposal is not getting the posts is deserves.