Author Topic: Bytemaster's fireside chat 10-21-2014.  (Read 2071 times)

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Any chance you could make these downloadable? I'm out flying today and was hoping to download it and listen on the plane, but SoundCloud won't allow it unless you specifically authorize downloads.

Since you've done so much for community I went and changed over last 3 posted shows.  (Custom request ! )

I would do it anyway, just wasn't sure how that worked so...  I'll try to make them downloadable from here on out.  It is simple checkbox in permissions.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline svk

Any chance you could make these downloadable? I'm out flying today and was hoping to download it and listen on the plane, but SoundCloud won't allow it unless you specifically authorize downloads.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Bumped from yesterday.  So many new threads on this forum.  This is from yesterday so not exactly the daily news, but quite close. ;)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Thank you for recording and everyone that was involved in this session. I like the overall idea of consolidation in terms of not competing against ourselves and the unified marketing around Bitshares.  As far as the numbers, I'm still wrapping my head around it.

"Grow and divide"

That's strong.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:19:42 pm by hpenvy »
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Couldn't make it live, but listening now. Many thanks to you guys for recording & posting.

Offline gamey

• View Profile