Author Topic: Shaving supplies - Straight razors & Japanese Kamisori style  (Read 5887 times)

Offline markj113

• View Profile
Looking really nice, i'm fed up with the regular razorblade anyways but actually I'm scared to use one of these, not that they wont work but that I kill myself by accident lol

With the CJB Kamisori you can get Feather Pro guard blades that give a little extra protection.

You will get a little nick here and there as you learn but nothing serious.

With the proper straight believe it or not they are more forgiving than the CJB Kamisori.

Just get hold of a styptic pencil (about £3 at the chemist) and any nicks just wet the pencil, put it on the cut and it stops bleeding immediately.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Looking really nice, i'm fed up with the regular razorblade anyways but actually I'm scared to use one of these, not that they wont work but that I kill myself by accident lol
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline markj113

• View Profile
Hand forged custom made cut throat razor -

Each one is hand made to order by a master craftsman in the UK, each one takes approx 2 weeks to make and photos can be supplied of your razor being created from the scales being hand shaped to the blade getting forged, shaped, honed and polished.

Each razor has real carbon fiber scales and the blade size is 15/16 made from O1 steel which gives a long lasting edge whilst being easy to hone

The pics are my own razor :)

These arent cheap due to time and effort that goes in to hand making each one but will out last you if looked after correctly and will give an amazing shave (pics shown are my one so know what im talking about :) )

Price will fluctuate slightly with bitcoin value so please drop me a pm to confirm price before paying.

Price 1 bitcoin (PTS also accepted based on current exchange rate)

My address for payment -

1LF6w3YTvgQR2NC439qyziEZ7GT1UyA9jY

Offline markj113

• View Profile
For sale brand new CJB Kamisori Razors.

This a Korean version (clone) of the famous Japanese Feather Artist DX non folding Kamisori style razor.

It uses the exact same blades as the Feather Artist Series so the shave will be identical at a fraction of the price of Feather DX that cost over £200.

What you save on the razor will keep you well stocked in blades for the year.

Video of the Feather version in action, watch that beard melt away (CJB Kamisori shave will be identical)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ2Iuuwg_fI&feature=player_embedded

These razors are awesome, and the feather blades are said to be the sharpest in the world and unless your a professional surgeon you'll never hold a sharper blade, they shave closer with less irritation than any of the cartridge Gillette style razors + will save you a fortune on blades.

prices -

Razors (inc. 1 free blade and shipping) - 0.1 bitcoin
packs of 20 Dorko blades  - 0.025 bitcoin
packs of 20 Feather Pro blades - - 0.03 bitcoin

(PTS also accepted - price will be calculated on current exchange rate)

So leave the Gillette for the wife's legs and start shaving like a man :)

My address for payment -

1LF6w3YTvgQR2NC439qyziEZ7GT1UyA9jY
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 02:11:07 pm by markj113 »