Author Topic: * SNAPSHOT NOTICE *  (Read 22236 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
No, BTER is not involved with these transactions.

I only sent the PTS between local wallet addresses to allow for easier accounting - I wanted all PTS on new addresses that are not associated with previously donated AGS.
If they are not confirmed (at least a single confirmation) .. than you are out of luck and the old addresses are credited/airdropped ..
PTS network is ULTRA slow atm ..

Offline montpelerin

• View Profile
No, BTER is not involved with these transactions.

I only sent the PTS between local wallet addresses to allow for easier accounting - I wanted all PTS on new addresses that are not associated with previously donated AGS.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Most have gone through but a few remain unconfirmed.
That's not necessarily BTer's fault .. it may just be the miners that are simply not including your tx into the blocks .. that's why POW sucks :)

Offline montpelerin

• View Profile
I sent several PTS transactions to new addresses about midday yesterday.
Most have gone through but a few remain unconfirmed.

Which address will the snapshot adhere to - the sender address or the recipient address?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 10:02:29 pm by montpelerin »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i'm trading on bter over 15 month now without any problems... when i had trouble… they were friendly and solve all issues/tickets i created ... can't say anything bad about ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Coins don't just disappear .. and BTER usually gives your the transaction ID .. so .. you have a txID?

Offline erick

• View Profile
Please post the message history between BTER and yourself so that we can determine the problem. Without that, your post seems a little like FUD even if it is 100% true.

I assure you it is not fud .  I avoided saying the exchange i went to just to not sound like i was trying to promote someone because i knew when i was typing it FUD would be the first response, But think what you want. they got me for about $50 so i am not going to make a federal case of it or anything but it does piss me off.
BTSX account: erick

Offline onceuponatime

I see everyone talking about bter on here , please stop using bter. I withdrew coins from my account and they never showed up, bter said they do not have access to their own bitcoin wallet when i asked them about it and then very rudely told me I did not know anything about bitcoin(When I run several bitcoin webpages) and my coins were theirs to keep. They never showed up in my account or wallet.  They are just gone and bter basically told me to f-off. this was weeks ago. so it is my guess that bter just steals when they feel like it or when there is a 'glitch'. I moved to another exchange and have had zero problems since. plus all my withdraws and deposits are way faster.

Please post the message history between BTER and yourself so that we can determine the problem. Without that, your post seems a little like FUD even if it is 100% true.

Offline erick

• View Profile
I see everyone talking about bter on here , please stop using bter. I withdrew coins from my account and they never showed up, bter said they do not have access to their own bitcoin wallet when i asked them about it and then very rudely told me I did not know anything about bitcoin(When I run several bitcoin webpages) and my coins were theirs to keep. They never showed up in my account or wallet.  They are just gone and bter basically told me to f-off. this was weeks ago. so it is my guess that bter just steals when they feel like it or when there is a 'glitch'. I moved to another exchange and have had zero problems since. plus all my withdraws and deposits are way faster.
BTSX account: erick

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
because bter takes 1% in fees upon withdrawal.
but gives 1% for deposits

yup you withdraw on bter then you should deposit there also ... then without any loss... if you claim your BTSX and then deposit you get 1% on top ---
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
but gives 1% for deposits

Offline patrickb323

• View Profile
Do I need to have my BTSX in my wallet? or is it ok to leave on the bter exchange?

Also, I still have unclaimed BTSX from AGS/PTS and I'm assuming this is ok.

10 second blocks!

Why is it such a problem to move the shares for a day and then move them back?q

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Do I need to have my BTSX in my wallet? or is it ok to leave on the bter exchange?

10 second blocks!

Why is it such a problem to move the shares for a day and then move them back?q

Offline Riverhead

You're fine.  BTSX is just dropping the X so your unclaimed shares will still be there and can be claimed as BTS at your leisure.

The BTSX on the exchange is subject to them, "Dong the right thing" both technically and ethically. I have moved all my funds to private wallets where I control the private keys.

Offline patrickb323

• View Profile