Author Topic: Peertracks: Paradigm Shift In Music World (Bitcoin Magazine)  (Read 2259 times)

Offline bobmaloney

That logos gotta go. Nice concept, poor execution. It looks like something I could have have made in Printshop on my Commodore 64 back in '88. (dating myself).

Ha! I thought it was actually pretty good.

Most attempts I saw in the logo thread seemed much too complex - with logos - the simpler, the better, IMO.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Great interview. I hope Brian bought that writer a few drinks; he's been very thorough in his articles on BitShares. Very excited about PeerTracks!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
That logos gotta go. Nice concept, poor execution. It looks like something I could have have made in Printshop on my Commodore 64 back in '88. (dating myself).
I agree ...

besides that .. nice article ... seem they are starting some crypto marketing campaign and want moa in da pre-sale :)

Offline Pheonike

Offline bobmaloney

"The time has come for starving artists to finally make real money from their music. As the Internet disrupted the way record labels make their money, the blockchain is taking this another step by threatening to render them useless. PeerTracks is matching the artist up with the audience and allowing them to both make money, all the while spreading knowledge of the blockchain to the mainstream."

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/17500/peertracks-paradigm-shift-in-music-world/
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)