Author Topic: Can someone ask Bter to increase DNS withdrawl limit?  (Read 1591 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
But this requires that they stay operational for at least the next 2 years.

Is this certain? Is there any way for them to honor the snapshot and somehow have the vesting period transferred to the user's wallet or something?

I doubt it, but that'd be better than keeping the allocation on an exchange for 2 years...who knows what could happen to it in that time.

Offline bobmaloney

BTER will probably honor the snapshot

But this requires that they stay operational for at least the next 2 years.

They should increase the limits to allow proper withdrawal before the snapshots take place.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
BTER will probably honor the snapshot
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
We're expecting Nov 5 snapshot and relevant huge move of fund from exchanges to personal wallets.

However, the withdrawl limit of bter on DNS is only 1.5mil per DAY, which equals to about only 1.8 btc. I think this will cause a big problem.

So, can somebody ask bter to increase the withdrawl limit, say 20 mil or higher, a day?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop