Author Topic: DNS end-of-life: November 5th  (Read 15271 times)

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
Cheers Toast!  +5% +5% :'(

See you on the other chain...

Offline dexinwong

• View Profile

Offline networker

• View Profile
Sad too.
I will support you forever, toast!

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
For those who never claimed their stake, how will it work? Would they still be able to claim it in the new system?

Yep, in that case you'd just import whatever wallets you were supposed to import into DNS to begin with.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
For those who never claimed their stake, how will it work? Would they still be able to claim it in the new system?

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
we love you toast <3

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I will be releasing v0.0.5 soon.

The network will stop at the last block of November 5th by UTC. I've asked BTER and BTC38 to prepare a snapshot at that time as well.

I will also create a snapshot for the moved stake from before BM's announcement for the "special make DNS holders whole" sharedrop. I'll also make a snapshot of the entire stake at that time in case we ever re-start the effort and need a "DNS believers" snapshot.

Sad to turn this project off, but it's the right thing for BTS in the long run.
=[
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.