Author Topic: 自欺欺人的合并,又一次掩耳盗铃。  (Read 9547 times)

Offline 00091lacer

• View Profile
合并收购,然后一个庞大臃肿的区块链最终要么胖死,要么再分家。如果坚持出来一个新的创意就收购或者fork过来的话。最终不是一个去中心化的结果与dac的精神完全背道而驰。 想想btc的侧链吧,btc正要各种功能的侧链独立运作让资金自由流动,会最终形成百花齐放百家争鸣的繁荣生态圈。bts合并极大的可能会被证明是一个昏招。 music这样的dac 以及其他的dac不会放弃bitUSD的发行权,完全有可能倒向btc,作为btc的一个侧链,带着bts的所有优势投奔了btc的怀抱。
说实话,这次BTSx把自己唯一的有价值的精神给消耗了,即使能再次推上高潮估计也差不多了。这次BTSX真是自己把自己玩死了

Offline her0

• View Profile
合并收购,然后一个庞大臃肿的区块链最终要么胖死,要么再分家。如果坚持出来一个新的创意就收购或者fork过来的话。最终不是一个去中心化的结果与dac的精神完全背道而驰。 想想btc的侧链吧,btc正要各种功能的侧链独立运作让资金自由流动,会最终形成百花齐放百家争鸣的繁荣生态圈。bts合并极大的可能会被证明是一个昏招。 music这样的dac 以及其他的dac不会放弃bitUSD的发行权,完全有可能倒向btc,作为btc的一个侧链,带着bts的所有优势投奔了btc的怀抱。

Offline cranecpa

• View Profile
如果合并对BTS有害,像BM那么聪明的人会选择做这种吃力不讨好的事吗?当然是因为他认识到合并才能最大程度的发挥每个DAC的效能,达到共赢的局面。BM的提议经常会造成很大的争议,但是无一例外都是对BTS有益的。当初有多少人说BM画饼,人家还是把东西做出来了。BTS不是一般的山寨币可以比的,所以争议也会特别多。这有这样才能从众多山寨中脱颖而出。
BM是神吗?BM每一决定都是对的吗?

Not every decision is perfect, but I would rather trust his track record and judgement than follow the opinion of someone picked at random from the street who is not developing a revolutionary new crypto industry.  Would't you?   :)
你是让我们盲目崇拜成功者吗?巴菲特和查理芒格不认可比特币,是不是大家都不要玩比特币了?

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
  • BitShares: xbm
如果合并对BTS有害,像BM那么聪明的人会选择做这种吃力不讨好的事吗?当然是因为他认识到合并才能最大程度的发挥每个DAC的效能,达到共赢的局面。BM的提议经常会造成很大的争议,但是无一例外都是对BTS有益的。当初有多少人说BM画饼,人家还是把东西做出来了。BTS不是一般的山寨币可以比的,所以争议也会特别多。这有这样才能从众多山寨中脱颖而出。
BM是神吗?BM每一决定都是对的吗?

Not every decision is perfect, but I would rather trust his track record and judgement than follow the opinion of someone picked at random from the street who is not developing a revolutionary new crypto industry.  Would't you?   :)

We believe that the pts and dns should not be locked, Please reconsider our opinions.

Yes, I hate that too.
But remember when we first started talking about the benefits of the self-funding model?
Many BTSX holders did not want to consider dilution,
even when it was really Net Value Infusion.
So to achieve the merger, we had to consider their concerns too.

We wanted to avoid great discontinuities in share count.
We needed to let the new shares come in gradually to avoid market transients.
We set a max limit of 50 BTS per block for all purposes.
Remember Bitcoin's 50 BTC per block?
Then we could point out to everyone the similar precedent for Bitcoin
And how much better it is
for BitShares to buy value while Bitcoin burns value.

PTS and DNS were on track to add value to the industry over the coming years.
So the shares that represent that value must phase in over a similar period.

Value infusion rate must exceed share release rate
so share value will grow for everyone

It is such a balancing challenge.
So many factors needed to be considered.
We try to make everyone equally unhappy.
And everyone very rich.

:)

may be you are right, Take out your action to prove you are right. Please remember your promise that We will benefit. I believe you

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
BM是神吗?BM每一决定都是对的吗?

We believe that the pts and dns should not be locked, Please reconsider our opinions.

Yes, I hate that too.
But remember when we first started talking about the benefits of the self-funding model?
Many BTSX holders did not want to consider dilution,
even when it was really Net Value Infusion.
So to achieve the merger, we had to consider their concerns too.

We wanted to avoid great discontinuities in share count.
We needed to let the new shares come in gradually to avoid market transients.
We set a max limit of 50 BTS per block for all purposes.
Remember Bitcoin's 50 BTC per block?
Then we could point out to everyone the similar precedent for Bitcoin
And how much better it is
for BitShares to buy value while Bitcoin burns value.

PTS and DNS were on track to add value to the industry over the coming years.
So the shares that represent that value must phase in over a similar period.

Value infusion rate must exceed share release rate
so share value will grow for everyone

It is such a balancing challenge.
So many factors needed to be considered.
We try to make everyone equally unhappy.
And everyone very rich.

:)

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
  • BitShares: xbm
BM是神吗?BM每一决定都是对的吗?

Offline chamme

• View Profile
  • BitShares: chamme
BM是神吗?BM每一决定都是对的吗?

fair enough

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
BM是神吗?BM每一决定都是对的吗?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline cranecpa

• View Profile
BM是神吗?BM每一决定都是对的吗?

Offline bigcat

• View Profile

Offline hiver

• View Profile
BTS好啊,五百刀,妥妥的  8)
对!五百刀,妥妥的,BTS总市值 会跌到500刀妥妥的  :D
透过这句话,看见了熊的眼泪又一次掉下来。 :)

Offline trytinysmart

• View Profile
使用 web 技术,是为了前期快速迭代,适应不同需求,应变能力快,目前看来是未优化而已(js 没你想的那么慢)。如果需求稳定,那是时候启用原生开发了。

I3的编程能力大家也看到了,之前宣称用C为了性能,结果后来前端还不是用js,卡的要死,难以想象以后功能合并后臃肿的BTS是怎样的一个垃圾工程
Keyhotee: 5MZKHUAp5C2z6ZtU5twJ6vTSVH8gAv9UEPpr1tQGbpsmUxUzzv
PTS: Pu8VUEEKhib6vULvvJAgG3UuzUxpDTR9La

Offline 00091lacer

• View Profile
BTS好啊,五百刀,妥妥的  8)
对!五百刀,妥妥的,BTS总市值 会跌到500刀妥妥的  :D

Offline crzme

• View Profile
I3的编程能力大家也看到了,之前宣称用C为了性能,结果后来前端还不是用js,卡的要死,难以想象以后功能合并后臃肿的BTS是怎样的一个垃圾工程

Offline servicelabs

• View Profile
    • Service Labs
留了BTS,等涨起来砸了它!
为所有的PTS和DNS牺牲的报仇!
留了的怕不够砸,所以我多收一点回来备着
受托人: delegate.servicelabs  |  wallet_approve_delegate delegate.servicelabs true  |  Servicelabs on Bitcointalk