Author Topic: 1st advice for the new BTS  (Read 2517 times)

Offline jae208

• View Profile
What about adjusting the share supply? Does anyone know if BM has updated BTSX to adjust the share supply of a user generated asset if no shares have been issued?

I think it would be a good idea to allow some flexibility if you haven't issued any shares. I created a user generated asset to be more of a place holder assuming the fees for creating user generated assets would continue to climb.
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Very good news. This is an open question, though: Does the fee need to be high enough to prevent the introduction of a whole bunch of crap? Or does crap naturally disappear somehow if no one uses it? Not making a judgment on anyone's asset ideas.

If the fee is TOO cheap, though, everyone and his brother is going to do IPOs for their own assets (my hair?) and we'd have to sort through it all to find the worthy stuff. Amazon, for example, has a bunch of questionable self-published e-books at 99-cents, but few of them turn up in the listings or search algorithms if no one buys them or rates them highly.

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
How much lower it can go?  I would suggest a fix fee around 20k
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline vikram

I think I read/heard BM saying that is in the plans, already.
good
we should move fast

Yes, the fee will be lowered as part of the next large update we do after the current set of market updates are done.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Yes! We need to start launching disruptive assets and voting in delegates who post price feeds.

- BitCannabis
 - Market indices
 - ???

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
good
we should move fast

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
 +5%

Though I still am confused to what has been transpiring this couple of days maybe time for me to brace the changes and this a  good start .

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
please reduce the fee for create asset, many people  need  create  asset to  support their idea with BTS.