Author Topic: BTS  (Read 5944 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Since we are now all under one roof, we need to squash this childish rivalry NOW kiddies.
So who does deserve more: PTS or AGS?

AGS clearly.

PTS owners complain that AGS owners made money on the BTSX trade.  Whoop de do, 6x?!

Yes, but that was the ONLY TRADE THEY WERE ALLOWED TO MAKE ALL YEAR!

PTS owners got to make money trading Protoshares around snapshots, Stellar coins, counterparty, maidsafe, banxshares, cannabiscoin, monero, darkblackcoin, Nubits, oldbits, etc, etc, etc!!

BOOYAH! as JC says.

AGS bagholders lost money compared to the awesome 8 months of crypto trading potential PTS holders had.  From where I’m standing, AGS deserves more!

The original BitShares ecosystem design involved several DACs because we did not even know if DPOS would work (if BTSX failed, then DNS might have wound up being POW, who knows) otherwise we would have gone this (unified) direction in the first place.  And since we have this valuable hindsight now: that we should have started out all under one roof, then how long will wait before we change course to where we only now realize that we should have been headed this whole time!  To delay changing direction, when you see that you are off course is beyond stubborn, it’s slow suicide.  If every consecutive BitShares DAC destroys the previous one, then the overall volatility of the sum of the BitShares investments remains highly volatile (BOOM (new DAC), BUST (old DAC), BOOM (new DAC), BUST (old DAC)).  Your market wants price stability, not high volatility (this is the big complaint against BTC, and the reason for BitUSD).  So how would we sell our price stabilizing coin to the world if our equity is continuously pumping and dumping (that does not breed confidence).  Confidence is what we are buying by merging all into one.  The “safety in numbers” or “family stability” concept is one that humans love and trust.  We are forcing all DACs to live together under one roof which means, no fighting or competing with each other, and it means that we only need to build one bathroom, kitchen, living room, etc.  Guys from DNS can help guys from BTSX, and vice versa, because we all have more closely aligned goals.

I think the point is it's bad to manipulate the value of people's assets through some 'proposal', no matter how great the proposals look like. What's the difference from gov?
Prices plunged, damages done. The whole drama is hurting people. I believe BM was not intended, but still, hurting. Please stop.

Your life is manipulated by the world you live in, not the other way around.  If the sun explodes tomorrow, then it controls you, not the other way around. You are locked into this world.  Those who succeed are flexible and dynamic, not rigid and unchanging.  The world around you is changing, and you can either change with it or complain about it.  Yes, we are manipulating the value of peoples’ assets because we are dynamic, and changing with respect to the changing environment we live in. 

Come back in a month to find out exactly which direction the value of your investments is being manipulated to.   

Dang, DA, I actually followed that!
Mind if I shamelessly copypaste some of it?
Awesome summary.  :)

If I were you, I would not sue him for any copyright related issues, Stan... after all we do not really need a lawyer to approve a legally appropriate way to move our money from one pocket to another.    :)

I am DOUBLING DA's prize offering. I will only provide the funds, DA is the Judge.

Omg. You are spending $4000 in 2016 value. :D

Live free or die.

No, he is [unsuccessfully trying to beat my ridiculousness]... I already paid 1,000 BTSX for a picture of a $20 bill posted  on a forum !

No hard feelings *once*  :)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:18:11 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline onceuponatime

I am DOUBLING DA's prize offering. I will only provide the funds, DA is the Judge.

Live free or die.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Since we are now all under one roof, we need to squash this childish rivalry NOW kiddies.
So who does deserve more: PTS or AGS?

AGS clearly.

PTS owners complain that AGS owners made money on the BTSX trade.  Whoop de do, 6x?!

Yes, but that was the ONLY TRADE THEY WERE ALLOWED TO MAKE ALL YEAR!

PTS owners got to make money trading Protoshares around snapshots, Stellar coins, counterparty, maidsafe, banxshares, cannabiscoin, monero, darkblackcoin, Nubits, oldbits, etc, etc, etc!!

BOOYAH! as JC says.

AGS bagholders lost money compared to the awesome 8 months of crypto trading potential PTS holders had.  From where I’m standing, AGS deserves more!

The original BitShares ecosystem design involved several DACs because we did not even know if DPOS would work (if BTSX failed, then DNS might have wound up being POW, who knows) otherwise we would have gone this (unified) direction in the first place.  And since we have this valuable hindsight now: that we should have started out all under one roof, then how long will wait before we change course to where we only now realize that we should have been headed this whole time!  To delay changing direction, when you see that you are off course is beyond stubborn, it’s slow suicide.  If every consecutive BitShares DAC destroys the previous one, then the overall volatility of the sum of the BitShares investments remains highly volatile (BOOM (new DAC), BUST (old DAC), BOOM (new DAC), BUST (old DAC)).  Your market wants price stability, not high volatility (this is the big complaint against BTC, and the reason for BitUSD).  So how would we sell our price stabilizing coin to the world if our equity is continuously pumping and dumping (that does not breed confidence).  Confidence is what we are buying by merging all into one.  The “safety in numbers” or “family stability” concept is one that humans love and trust.  We are forcing all DACs to live together under one roof which means, no fighting or competing with each other, and it means that we only need to build one bathroom, kitchen, living room, etc.  Guys from DNS can help guys from BTSX, and vice versa, because we all have more closely aligned goals.

I think the point is it's bad to manipulate the value of people's assets through some 'proposal', no matter how great the proposals look like. What's the difference from gov?
Prices plunged, damages done. The whole drama is hurting people. I believe BM was not intended, but still, hurting. Please stop.

Your life is manipulated by the world you live in, not the other way around.  If the sun explodes tomorrow, then it controls you, not the other way around. You are locked into this world.  Those who succeed are flexible and dynamic, not rigid and unchanging.  The world around you is changing, and you can either change with it or complain about it.  Yes, we are manipulating the value of peoples’ assets because we are dynamic, and changing with respect to the changing environment we live in. 

Come back in a month to find out exactly which direction the value of your investments is being manipulated to.   

Dang, DA, I actually followed that!
Mind if I shamelessly copypaste some of it?
Awesome summary.  :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline onceuponatime

p.s. I will also add an equivalent prize for poems in Chinese scrypt, MarsWalker to be the Judge.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline BitcoinJesus2.O

• View Profile
BTS
 :D
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 05:33:45 am by BitcoinJesus2.O »