Author Topic: Submit Questions for 24 OCT 2014 "Dev Voice Hangout" @ 9AM EST at this Link:  (Read 4324 times)

Offline fuzzy

Juuuuussstttt so you know...

These are probably the most interesting and incredible podcasts "?" ever. Thank you for doing them and thank you to everyone who comes on and asks questions live and is interviewed. I love them.

Our community is our strength and (as shown over the past year) I intend to do everything my power to always ensure YOU have the power to contribute to the discussion! Thank you for your kind words!

Just a simple reminder...they are intentionally "raw" and uncut so anyone can cut, edit and polish content directly from them for their OWN journalistic enterprises.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:49:49 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
Juuuuussstttt so you know...

These are probably the most interesting and incredible podcasts "?" ever. Thank you for doing them and thank you to everyone who comes on and asks questions live and is interviewed. I love them.

Offline fuzzy

Yes, but if many questions arise, people cannot vote on them so it forces me to choose on what I (and my biases) believe are the "best".  Feel free to ask and ill do my best to port them over myself...but if you have an account please consider posting there ;)

It's an advantage to have you choose the best questions. In this case, you're probably more competent than reddit voters. Don't take the decentralization mantra too far.

Thank but I have no desire to be the (unconstrained) gatekeeper of discussions.  If I were a decentralization zealot, I wouldnt moderate ;)

BUT--dont think I dont make my own points (far too loud to refrain!..)

This is literally the first (and to this date, only) conference system available that puts the community's questions first.  I am very proud to say that, and do not plan on changing it any time soon.  Think of it as a virtual conference.  If people who have their own, more centralized cryptojournalism platforms want to attend, ask their own questions, record and report from them...then EVEN BETTER! That was actually one of the main purposes of this.

Glad to see you coming around, Rune.  Your points are awesome.  They will no doubt become even better as you grow more versed in the history of this community's creation.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:35:28 pm by fuzzy »

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Yes, but if many questions arise, people cannot vote on them so it forces me to choose on what I (and my biases) believe are the "best".  Feel free to ask and ill do my best to port them over myself...but if you have an account please consider posting there ;)

It's an advantage to have you choose the best questions. In this case, you're probably more competent than reddit voters. Don't take the decentralization mantra too far.

Offline fuzzy

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

Please ask and vote on questions at the following Beyond Bitcoinx SubReddit:

Or better yet--Join us! Follow the twitter: @Beyond_Bitcoin
Follow the Discussion on our #BeyondBitcoin IRC

Or even listen to us directly at the Beyond Bitcoinx Community Site

For updates on upcoming events, attend, record and report live from our Mumble Server!
Beyond Bitcoinx Mumble Server
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 02:36:17 pm by fuzzy »