Author Topic: Submit Questions for 24 OCT 2014 "Dev Voice Hangout" @ 9AM EST at this Link:  (Read 2850 times)

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
所有的中国朋友来加入我们吧!我们外国的很想国人也能来加入我们,所以选择21点中国时间开始了

周五北京时间下午9点 Mumble
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

+5%

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
Please try to attend if you can everyone...I am trying to help us collect ourselves and start to build after the chaos that occurred.  My heart is still here with you and I will do everything in my (limited) power to let your voices be heard. 

@Hackfischer, perhaps we can get you there as bytemaster's chinese speaking dev?  You would likely be able to help explain things significantly...

Hmm, probably, if there is Chinese there and need my help to translate it to them. It's my pleasure to do that.

yes, I think we need you there +5%
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Please try to attend if you can everyone...I am trying to help us collect ourselves and start to build after the chaos that occurred.  My heart is still here with you and I will do everything in my (limited) power to let your voices be heard. 

@Hackfischer, perhaps we can get you there as bytemaster's chinese speaking dev?  You would likely be able to help explain things significantly...

Hmm, probably, if there is Chinese there and need my help to translate it to them. It's my pleasure to do that.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Please ask and vote on questions at the following Beyond Bitcoinx SubReddit:

Or better yet--Join us! Follow the twitter: @Beyond_Bitcoin
Follow the Discussion on our #BeyondBitcoin IRC

Or even listen to us directly at the Beyond Bitcoinx Community Site

For updates on upcoming events, attend, record and report live from our Mumble Server!
Beyond Bitcoinx Mumble Server
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D