Author Topic: BTC38 (and now BTER) retroactive snapshot - lots of DNS holders made whole  (Read 7644 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
b]this will completely clean out I3's DNS stake.[/b]
Just wow!

This means all you guys who claimed and got extra BTS bonus but feel like you don't deserve it (riverhead et al) should only reimburse people from BTER, not btc38.
Can surely be arrange .. somehow ..

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Any DNS stake that had gone through a buy/sell prior to the retroactive snapshot (around 4pm oct 21) but had not left BTC38 will be accounted for and BTC38 will be given a lump sump of BTS to give to those people.

edit/update: BTER has said they can do rollbacks on an account-by-account basis. We will help figure out how much DNS was bought and give them a lump sum as well.

No guarantees that it will be enough to do 1:1 match, since this will completely clean out I3's DNS stake and will probably end up spread pretty thin.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:31:08 pm by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.