Author Topic: Can BitKRW(Korean Won) be added on BTSX market?  (Read 2191 times)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
What is an effective way to contact devs? PM or email? And who I have to contact?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I'm from Korea (South :) ) and very interested in BTSX system. One thing bad for me is that BTSX doesn't have Korean currency, BitKRW despite of Korean's interest in cryptocurrency and their economic scale (15th in nominal GDP in 2013).

I am realizing BitFiat market is stagnant with the exception of BitUSD, but having BitKRW on BTSX would be meaningful and symbolic for Korean community.

If there's no enormous work to add BitKRW, I3, can you consider to add BitKRW?

And if you agree with my humble opinion, please support me in this thread.

Yes if you pay the fee you can add it yourself.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Any user can create a new market-pegged asset ... they do however cost some money .. the fee will be drastically reduced with BTS in contrast to BTSX ..

If I create BitKRW, is there no credential problem? (e.g. I own most of BitKRW)

Edit: and Can I use "Bit"KRW?

If you create a MARKET-PEGGED asset .. then the initial supply will be zero .. all bitKRW will have to be borrow and sold (shorted) from the network .. that's the same principle as with bitUSD and other MARKET-PEGGED assets ...
you can surely use KRW .. but I advise you to "not just create" a market pegged asset and consult the devs with this first .. once an asset is out in the wild .. it cannot be changed anymore ..

yup pls talk to the devs before…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Any user can create a new market-pegged asset ... they do however cost some money .. the fee will be drastically reduced with BTS in contrast to BTSX ..

If you create a MARKET-PEGGED asset .. then the initial supply will be zero .. all bitKRW will have to be borrow and sold (shorted) from the network .. that's the same principle as with bitUSD and other MARKET-PEGGED assets ...
you can surely use KRW .. but I advise you to "not just create" a market pegged asset and consult the devs with this first .. once an asset is out in the wild .. it cannot be changed anymore ..

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 04:43:18 pm by clayop »
delegate-clayop

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

So, there's no problem creating bitKRW .. you just need to find some people to
a) help you create it correctly
b) pay the asset_creation fee ..

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
I'm from Korea (South :) ) and very interested in BTSX system. One thing bad for me is that BTSX doesn't have Korean currency, BitKRW despite of Korean's interest in cryptocurrency and their economic scale (15th in nominal GDP in 2013).

I am realizing BitFiat market is stagnant with the exception of BitUSD, but having BitKRW on BTSX would be meaningful and symbolic for Korean community.

If there's no enormous work to add BitKRW, I3, can you consider to add BitKRW?

And if you agree with my humble opinion, please support me in this thread.
delegate-clayop