Author Topic: Explanation for PTS/AGS Holders goes here!  (Read 11455 times)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
I didn't betray anyone... I have many friends and family that are AGS holders post Feb 28... I am a large ags holder Post Feb 28.   

AGS was a gift... no strings attached.  Anyone who has AGS and is complaining has no one they can blame but themselves for setting wrong expectations. 

We said we would recommend AGS/PTS get 10% each of *FUTURE* DACs built using the toolkit.   Congrats, you got 10% of *PAST* dacs as well. 

wrong!

BTSX was in your own vision never supposed to be this "SuperDAC".

So all AGS Supportes after Feb. 28 will loose the most because, no one will create new DACs and allocate shares to them. You can call it a merger, but it is clearly a broken promise. Maybe not in legal sense, but it should be clear what I3 and you self promised and what you will do now?

Do you think this is the original promise? Do you really think AGS donors after Feb. 28 are rewarded with a ok shareallocation? I don't think so.

Why not start from scratch allocate 74% BTSX 10% AGS 10% PTS 3 % DNS 3% Vote ? Would be saving much of critics, because with this allocation you will only to be dealing with value for DNS and Vote, but not with not honoring your own promises many times stated in this forum.

Do you really want to risk to support this late AGS supporters?

I am not going to complain about the current allocation but imho the distribution of 74/10/10/3/3 would have avoided much of all these complains.

I really think all these problems could have been avoided by BTSX keeping 100%. BTSX shareholders could make deals to DNS & Vote. BTSX has already honoured the social consensus.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Seriously people complaining about the allocation are either out of their minds or seriously super greedy. We are talking about receiving  BTS for f..sake. We are where bitcoin was in 2009 for the rest of the people outside cryptocurrencies. The world is not 5mil bitcoin users...So be thankful that BM is such a great leader and not a scamer like half of the shit coins devs out there, accept his gift and show your support. Please stop complaining and get over it...

My assumption is that many newbies (the majority)  are not trusting bm yet and that's definitely ok/normal .
The most of the crypto community members are victims of many scams, me included (shitcoins, neo&bee, mtgox etc) , so it's more than expected not to trust so easy devs when getting involved in new crypto projects. The first months I had  my experience with the bitshares team I had not so much trust also... But guess what? They have won my trust !  I am sure all of us will be very happy
with bm decisions at the end because of the results we will all witnessing !  Of course he could decide a more optimal allocation but I am sure we would complaining again... Humans are not perfect and don't make always perfect decisions, and Daniel is a human, he is not only a bytemaster, don't forget that! (and he is not a scammer, that's for sure)
 Time will tell us very soon if he was right or not. Until now he was right (result oriented). Don't forget what he has already accomplished ! The most of us have already multiplied our initial investment, don't we? Many have expected we will be already in number one spot   :)   Many think they are loosing because they didn't sold at $100 million market cap  :)  Please be patient, cause the next 1 year will blow our minds... Next year the majority of our members will complaining because they... sold at $200 million market cap  :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I didn't betray anyone... I have many friends and family that are AGS holders post Feb 28... I am a large ags holder Post Feb 28.   

AGS was a gift... no strings attached.  Anyone who has AGS and is complaining has no one they can blame but themselves for setting wrong expectations. 

We said we would recommend AGS/PTS get 10% each of *FUTURE* DACs built using the toolkit.   Congrats, you got 10% of *PAST* dacs as well. 

wrong!

So all AGS Supportes after Feb. 28 will loose the most because, no one will create new DACs and allocate shares to them. You can call it a merger, but it is clearly a broken promise. Maybe not in legal sense, but it should be clear what I3 and you self promised and what you will do now?

Do you think this is the original promise? Do you really think AGS donors after Feb. 28 are rewarded with a ok shareallocation? I don't think so.

Why not start from scratch allocate 74% BTSX 10% AGS 10% PTS 3 % DNS 3% Vote ? Would be saving much of critics, because with this allocation you will only to be dealing with value for DNS and Vote, but not with not honoring your own promises many times stated in this forum.

I am not going to complain about the current allocation but imho the distribution of 74/10/10/3/3 would have avoided much of all these complains.

Offline joele

• View Profile
BM,
I'm also a pre AGS investor and what I know is that I made 11x of my investment and some bonus DACs shares, so thank you.

Offline freebit

• View Profile
    • 比特虫

so  why delete the "draft license"? Shy?

Did we have a announcement which announced that it was a draft license?
If somebody saw it before and wanted support 3i to be a long long-term investments, then went to sleep long time, when he wake up, he finds he is naked.

Yes it's his fault, it's ourself's responsibilities to invest in something, even something(who is something?funny) is always so changeable.
Social Consensus is not Sincerity, i got it.

PS, bm, is bt & b in your list?

Like this? PTS -> AGS -> btsx -> bts -> bt -> b -> ?
 :D :D :D

Offline yoo

• View Profile

so  why delete the "draft license"? Shy?

Did we have a announcement which announced that it was a draft license?
If somebody saw it before and wanted support 3i to be a long long-term investments, then went to sleep long time, when he wake up, he finds he is naked.

Yes it's his fault, it's ourself's responsibilities to invest in something, even something(who is something?funny) is always so changeable.
Social Consensus is not Sincerity, i got it.

PS, bm, is bt & b in your list?

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

wrong!

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Stan’s Handy Handbook of Abused English Phrases

He’s Lying.

He deliberately asserted something he knew to be false.

He Promised.

He committed himself to acting in a certain way at certain times under certain conditions.

He’s out of his Quixotic mind.

He attempted to negotiate a consensus on honorable behavior in a brand new industry for all developers under all, often mutually exclusive, conditions for all time.

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I prefer someone to have the guts to alter the deal if he thinks it will be for something better and make it more profitable rather than just wait and watch it die. Since the majority agrees this is a good thing to do, then I do not care if any original deal was violated. We definitely need VOTE urgently to avoid these discussions in the future
+5% +5% Kudos to BM!

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I prefer someone to have the guts to alter the deal if he thinks it will be for something better and make it more profitable rather than just wait and watch it die. Since the majority agrees this is a good thing to do, then I do not care if any original deal was violated. We definitely need VOTE urgently to avoid these discussions in the future

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Seriously people complaining about the allocation are either out of their minds or seriously super greedy. We are talking about receiving  BTS for f..sake. We are where bitcoin was in 2009 for the rest of the people outside cryptocurrencies. The world is not 5mil bitcoin users...So be thankful that BM is such a great leader and not a scamer like half of the shit coins devs out there, accept his gift and show your support. Please stop complaining and get over it...

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG

@Bytemaster betrayal is a strong word. Your mistake is in the initial social contract. You put a lot of effort in it and it was completed. Even if it wasnt technically included in the BitsharesX it attracted significant amount of investors. It was well written and very appealing. Your mistake that you still cant acknowledge is that you did nothing to explain to the investors that this contract doesn't apply to BitsharesX. Many investors believed in it and it was the sole reason for investing. Even if your proposal might be fair and even possibly a deal for PTS/AGS it doesn't change the fact that the contract was violated (or it will be in the future DACs). There were numerous examples where this was clearly stated in this forum and III did nothing to inform the community about these rules. I think this is your mistake.
Do you agree?

Offline BitshatKing

• Xiao Ling
    • View Profile
First I saw bm's proposal I thought ptser were all fucked, but looks like the agser after 228 were fucked more seriously....
bm, have you ever considered who were they? They're your true believer who supported you during your darkest days!!
I'm a pts holder and a agser pre-228... I make this post just want to tell you and everyone in this forum that a lier won't get 2nd chance!  You betrayed your believer once,  you will certainly do it again.... Be careful

来自我的 HUAWEI HN3-U01 上的 Tapatalk

So BYTEMASTER LIE TO PEOPLE.  BIG DEAL U LOOSE!   THIS IS FOR BETTER BITSHARES!

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

Sounds like a plan.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Give 'em an inch, they want a mile! When BTS takes off, all this talk will be long forgotten. Except by those who were dumb enough to sell.