Author Topic: Concrete timeframes for merger of AGS/PTS/BTSX and DACS to BitShares BTS  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
We should definitely wait with marketing until the merger is complete. Newcomers shouldn't be exposed to all the confusion of the merger. I hope BTS is ready soon after nov 5

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
no time frame ... AFAIK more info to be released next week

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Is there a concrete timeframe for the merger of AGS/PTS/BTSX and all the competing DAC's under the "Bitshares" and BTS brand? I am very keen to promote BTS(X) - specifically BitUSD, but I can't find any concrete timeframes only proposals and vague (albeit exciting) roadmaps.

Is there a date when everything is going to be brought back into the Bitshares fold, so that we can start building services around a single brand and technology stack (Bitshares) without the risk of causing confusion and ambiguity to new potential adopters?

From the point of view of building services the technology stack is the same or close enough the difference won't matter.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline questionsquestions

• View Profile
Is there a concrete timeframe for the merger of AGS/PTS/BTSX and all the competing DAC's under the "Bitshares" and BTS brand? I am very keen to promote BTS(X) - specifically BitUSD, but I can't find any concrete timeframes only proposals and vague (albeit exciting) roadmaps.

Is there a date when everything is going to be brought back into the Bitshares fold, so that we can start building services around a single brand and technology stack (Bitshares) without the risk of causing confusion and ambiguity to new potential adopters?