Poll

Should KeyID blockchain survive the merger?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: KeyID: Should it stay alive? (Poll)  (Read 13188 times)

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
I'm turning it off, but I will support anyone who wants to turn it back on, develop, and maintain it. I will not be able to spend much time on it at all.  =(

The minimum requirement is that you are able to turn it back on =)

I am interested in taking it over. Can't promise much in terms of development at this point, but can turn it back on and maintain.
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I would even share dev funds from the original allocation with someone who could make a compelling case that they can lead the project somewhere useful.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I'm turning it off, but I will support anyone who wants to turn it back on, develop, and maintain it. I will not be able to spend much time on it at all.  =(

The minimum requirement is that you are able to turn it back on =)
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
To be, or not to be...
>>> approve bitcoiners