Author Topic: Create a website for average users  (Read 1565 times)

Offline monsterer

I think it's too difficult to trade by using BitsharesX, the normal users don't understand it at all.
So my proposal is to create a website like Avatrade.com or Plus500.com, but it's backed by BitsharesX.
Average users don't need to download BitsharesX client, understand BitUSD etc..   
Users deposit BitUSD like OKpay ,PerfectMoney. 
Tons of Forex or Stock sites manipulate trades or ban accounts, with BitsharesX, it's 100% fair market.

what you guys think?

You'll need a lot of javascript implementations of the core features, which doesn't exist yet, otherwise you'll be asking people to send their private keys to your server, which is a no no for security. The idea is sound, though.
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I can't wait to see a BitUSD specific mobile wallet.

Offline amencon

• View Profile
There is a totally new frontend in the works that targets traders specifically ...
and another frontend for endusers that just want to use bitUSD or whatso ever ..

things are moving already .. fasten your seat belts :)
Good to hear, many front ends that each create demand for bitUSD and generate fees on the single back-end will certainly help increase value fast.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
There is a totally new frontend in the works that targets traders specifically ...
and another frontend for endusers that just want to use bitUSD or whatso ever ..

things are moving already .. fasten your seat belts :)

Offline BitAsset

• View Profile
I think it's too difficult to trade by using BitsharesX, the normal users don't understand it at all.
So my proposal is to create a website like Avatrade.com or Plus500.com, but it's backed by BitsharesX.
Average users don't need to download BitsharesX client, understand BitUSD etc..   
Users deposit BitUSD like OKpay ,PerfectMoney. 
Tons of Forex or Stock sites manipulate trades or ban accounts, with BitsharesX, it's 100% fair market.

what you guys think?