Author Topic: 试着翻译了一下BM的大作,感觉他的英文连小学都没毕业!多提宝贵意见!  (Read 4647 times)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
同被翻译误导,错过原文。。。

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

Offline chamme

• View Profile
  • BitShares: chamme
先浏览了一遍翻译,不知所云,没当回事。看到这么多回复,细细读了一遍原文,令人震撼。拜托哪位大侠翻译出来,以免被人糟蹋而导致引领比特股发展方向的思想被埋没。

听你一说,我也看了看原文了 :P。马马虎虎吧,就感觉bm真真是一个大忽悠。比特币不是钱,是信仰,为了自由;比特股也不是钱,也是信仰,也是为了自由。但是比特币价格波动大,除了die hard的信徒,一般人消受不起;bitusd就不同了,又有信仰,又能保值,多好!让我们吸引更多的信仰自由的信徒吧! ;D

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
先浏览了一遍翻译,不知所云,没当回事。看到这么多回复,细细读了一遍原文,令人震撼。拜托哪位大侠翻译出来,以免被人糟蹋而导致引领比特股发展方向的思想被埋没。

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
我觉得他的英文是好的。他已清楚表达了他的意见。 或者我的英文很差?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline justin

• View Profile
 +5%
“I would like to take a step back and help us all reflect on why we are doing what we are doing and what it is that has created this community in the first place.   
我想退一步,为我们所有人反思一下我们现在做的事情,及其在社区里产生的影响。”

这一段话,你翻译的就missing point了。
我来尝试翻译:我想退一步,帮助我们所有人回想:1.我们这些人为什么在做现在做的事;2.最开始的时候是什么(力量)创造了我们这个社区。
+5% :D

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
继续读下去,发现了更多的“错误”,信达雅,你的翻译,信的层面还木有达到哦。

不好意思,没有贬低的意思,互相交流。。。LOL

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
“I would like to take a step back and help us all reflect on why we are doing what we are doing and what it is that has created this community in the first place.   
我想退一步,为我们所有人反思一下我们现在做的事情,及其在社区里产生的影响。”

这一段话,你翻译的就missing point了。
我来尝试翻译:我想退一步,帮助我们所有人回想:1.我们这些人为什么在做现在做的事;2.最开始的时候是什么(力量)创造了我们这个社区。

Offline justin

• View Profile
“I am not really certain what are you trying to say. Let's hope it is my English.”这是第一个跟帖

Offline agree

• View Profile
  • BitShares: agree
换位思考一下,我们这些学汉语的,很多大学毕业了,写个东西,错别字、语病成堆,其实就是文字表达功底欠缺。
bts id: agree

Offline chamme

• View Profile
  • BitShares: chamme
往往初学英语的,容易觉得老外说的外语一点都不标准。 ;D

Offline justin

• View Profile
  bytemaster
•   Administrator
•        
•   
•   
o   

o   

o   

Marketing Direction - Why not How or What...
« on: Today at 05:38:32 AM »
I would like to take a step back and help us all reflect on why we are doing what we are doing and what it is that has created this community in the first place.   
我想退一步,为我们所有人反思一下我们现在做的事情,及其在社区里产生的影响。
I have set out on a mission in life to find free market solutions to secure life, liberty, and property and BitShares is my evolving approach to this problem.   Many people have joined us because of this vision and have become a fan because of what we believe more so than what we have built.   In the middle of our success it is easy to lose sight of what is bringing us all together and what really matters. 
我已经准备在我的一生的使命中,发现一个自由市场的解决方案,来保障生命,自由和财产,而这个解决方案就是逐渐进化的“BitShares”。很多具有同样信念的人已经加入进来,并且成为了粉丝,因为当前我们相信的信念远大于我们目前所取得的进展。在我们取得胜利的过程中,对于工作进程所带给我们所有人的影响,我们很容易忽略不见,并且分不清什么是重要的影响因素。
Does our technology help us achieve our purpose, freedom.   Who should our technology appeal to?   It should appeal to those who want economic freedom in both trade and wealth. 
我们的技术是否能够帮助我们实现我们的目标-自由?我们的技术所预期服务的对象是谁?答案是:哪些渴望在贸易和财富方面都采用自由经济方式的人。
Selling BitShares as a "company" with X, Y, Z features is approaching the space like Dell and not Apple.   Lets reimagine everything, think out side the box and create a society where we can be secure and where threats of violence by the government are overwhelmed by non-violent cooperation.  We all long for freedom, it is universal.    We all long for security.   No one likes theft and violence.     
将BitShares作为一个具有“X,Y,Z”特性的公司,进行出售,是一种趋向于Dell公司,而非Apple公司的做法。让我们仔细想一想,跳出“禁锢我们思维的盒子”想一下,并且创造一个社会,这个社会能够通过非暴力合作,保障不会受到来自政府暴力威胁,我们都渴望自由,这是普遍的诉求。我们都渴望保障,没有人喜欢盗窃和暴力。
The problem we have is that most people won't choose to adopt BitUSD because of its yield or merchant adoption.   They will first choose to adopt it because it resonates with something DEEP within... they do it "just because"... to make a statement to the outside world that there is a different way.   
我们面临的问题是,多数人因为产量,以及商业模式(与经济活动太隔离?),不接受BitUSD。人们将因为BitUSD与某些东西产生共振,并且含有更深厚的内涵而接受它…。人们这样做“仅仅是因为”:…BitUSD能够与外界有联络,并且有不一样的模式。
So lets not sell a product with features... lets let people know what we believe and stand for.   Lets let the world know that owning BitShares or buying BitUSD is about making a statement not making an investment.   Bitcoin grew because it allowed people to make a statement... but it was too volatile for more than the true believers in the vision to hold.    BitUSD gives the true believers a safe place to express themselves backed by extreme believers.    You don't accept BitUSD at your business just because it is better than a credit card, you accept it to make a point and that point is that you believe in freedom, transparency, and individual financial sovernty. 
所以,让我们改变卖产品的心态…,使人们了解我们的信念和观点。让这个世界知道,拥有BitShares,或者购买BitUSD是关乎一种姿态的表达,而非是一种投资。 比特币的成长是因为,它让人们有一种姿态表达…,但这种表达超越了比特币的真实信念和观点,而显得非常捉摸不定。你接受BitUSD,不仅因为其在经济活动中,优于信用卡,你接受他,表达了你的观点:你相信自由,透明,以及个人财富的决定权。
I don't know about you, but this vision is not based upon a share price and does not depend upon any set of features.   It is something that we can build for ourselves at any scale if we can attract like minded people.   
我无从了解你的想法,但以上观点不是基于某种股份的价格,也不是基于某种(BitShare)特性。如果我们能像有思想的人一样具有吸引力,我们就能够为我们自己,或多或少做一些事情。
http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action

So... lets go change the world!   
好了,让我们改变这个世界吧!