Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Resilience Crumbles. Are you safe?  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Riverhead

BDI Software is a web design company. Posts are likely just to get people to do what I just did.

Adding to ignore list.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Everybody is welcome to check bidsoftware previous posts. He/She just post about bitcoin without any intention to be part of the conversation.
In total of 10 posts he/she never engaged in any discussion, which makes me to conclude that he/she should be ignored.
*agreed* .. thanks for pointing it out .. I was almost sure to remember similar posts :)

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Everybody is welcome to check bidsoftware previous posts. He/She just post about bitcoin without any intention to be part of the conversation.
In total of 10 posts he/she never engaged in any discussion, which makes me to conclude that he/she should be ignored.

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Riverhead

I only hold BTC as long as it takes to get into BTSX or PTS so I'm fine with BTC going up or down. BTC, for me, is not a safe value store.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
does this thread follow a purpose? because i don't see it?! Please enlighten us (or at least .. me)