Author Topic: Bitshares Daily Briefings(Global Version)--Inaugural issue-2014.10.29 Wed.  (Read 12604 times)

Tuck Fheman

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
This is so great I can hardly express it in words. I hope that you continue what you are doing here. The only thing I ask is that you keep reporting news from a unbiased point of view.

Can I ask if you are currently being paid or who is supporting you? Or is this just something you have started on your own?

Our long term plan is to run for delegate position to support us . Of course , that we should do more to earn your votes .  :P
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
This is so great I can hardly express it in words. I hope that you continue what you are doing here. The only thing I ask is that you keep reporting news from a unbiased point of view.

Can I ask if you are currently being paid or who is supporting you? Or is this just something you have started on your own?

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
Thank you my Chinese brothers and sisters.  8)

At last a 'bridge' that serves to have a relationship with you all. Words cannot express the joy I feel at the prospect of extending my family to your continent. It has been too long my friends.

May honour stand by your side, integrity be your sword, and Bitshares your sheild.

谢谢

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Dollar --- simply reads "Dol" , and "刀" also reads "Dol" in Chinese , so it's a slang for dollar .   The real meaning for "刀" is knife.

Thanks for the explanation!
500 knives properly properly  8)

+5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline yellowecho

Dollar --- simply reads "Dol" , and "刀" also reads "Dol" in Chinese , so it's a slang for dollar .   The real meaning for "刀" is knife.

Thanks for the explanation!
500 knives properly properly  8)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
BTS-Bear (BTS熊) , the founder of the slogan "BTS is good , worth 500 USD each coin properly properly" , suffered a great lost in the merger plan .

I'm curious... could someone explain why "刀" is used in the Chinese translation for USD?  Is it slang? 
properly propery

Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline yellowecho

BTS-Bear (BTS熊) , the founder of the slogan "BTS is good , worth 500 USD each coin properly properly" , suffered a great lost in the merger plan .

I'm curious... could someone explain why "刀" is used in the Chinese translation for USD?  Is it slang? 
properly propery

Offline yellowecho

This is great- thank you so much for your effort!

We should more seriously consider holding full elections for specific delegate positions such as BTS "Spokesperson/Press Secretary","Development Lead", "Marketing Director", etc.  These are people adding great value to the community and should be paid for their services.. by doing so the community will be better for it.     

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Brilliant, I've always had a sense I only hear a part of what this community has to say on this forum, this helps to provide a complete perspective on what we're all thinking, thanks  +5%
Yes it feels like we have to small communities, hopefully this will help us merge into one large community.

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
Brilliant, I've always had a sense I only hear a part of what this community has to say on this forum, this helps to provide a complete perspective on what we're all thinking, thanks  +5%

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
+5% +5% +5%

Thank you so much ! You are building something real here :).

Thanks , man . We are trying . :P