Author Topic: Bitshares Daily Briefings(Global Version)--Inaugural issue-2014.10.29 Wed.  (Read 12609 times)

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
+5% This is a great effort. Thank you.

+5% This is amazing.

It might be worth writing these on a separate blog that people outside the forum can easily subscribe to and read.
Yea that's what I was thinking as well.

noted...we will do that in the near future.
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
 +5% +5% +5%

This is really fuxxing awesome.

Proud of you guys.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:00:47 pm by heyD »

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

+5% This is amazing.

It might be worth writing these on a separate blog that people outside the forum can easily subscribe to and read.
Yea that's what I was thinking as well.

Offline vikram

+5% This is amazing.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
Really really really excellent +8% :-)

I don't have time to read everything

I don't understand Chinese but would love to hear your thoughts.

The content in boldface letter is for those who don't have much time to read it all and yet can still grasp the juice of this daily briefing .   :P
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Really really really excellent +8% :-)

I don't have time to read everything

I don't understand Chinese but would love to hear your thoughts.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
I think you should make this weekly or biweekly to make it easier on yourselves. Also you should link to the threads in case people want more information on that subject. But other than that  +5% this is a great idea. Instead of spending hours reading through the info, it can be gathered in a few minutes.

The link is added . Enjoy   :P
Excellent!

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
I think you should make this weekly or biweekly to make it easier on yourselves. Also you should link to the threads in case people want more information on that subject. But other than that  +5% this is a great idea. Instead of spending hours reading through the info, it can be gathered in a few minutes.

The link is added . Enjoy   :P

Xeldal

Offline Mysto

• View Profile