Author Topic: WTB 1 PTS for 7 Best Buy discount coupons worth $239.98!  (Read 2457 times)

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
You do realize at current PTS prices you are asking $160 for your $240 worth of coupons which isn't a very good deal. If you want to get more views for your thread change it to 1 PTS and then say WTB 1 PTS for $240.

LOL Yes! I'll adjust the price, since PTS has increased in value in a few hours. Thanks for the suggestion!
Robozombie

Offline bitshirehashaway

• View Profile
You do realize at current PTS prices you are asking $160 for your $240 worth of coupons which isn't a very good deal. If you want to get more views for your thread change it to 1 PTS and then say WTB 1 PTS for $240.

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
Hi!

I know this is kind of a weird offer, but since I can't use none of these coupon codes as of now (I'm broke as hell! :-[), I'm putting them up for grabs in this place. These coupons were sent to me through Best Buy's College Students program, so, if you're already enrolled in it, you may get it for free from them, if they'd send it to you ;)

Well, below is the picture of the coupons I've got. If Anyone interested, please, let me know!

That's it! 7 coupons (printable or can be used online, too!). I will give the link address they sent me in the mail to the person interested, where these are located (Best Buy servers). Thanks!

[UPDATE Dec 1st, 2013]: Price reduced to 1 PTS!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 08:07:25 pm by robozombie »
Robozombie