Author Topic: [SOLVED] 0.4.23 (0.4.22) Problems with indexing (win7 32bit)  (Read 1621 times)

zerosum

The magic of (re)indexing in 0.4.23.1  :)

===================================================================================

And this is the way, I like them bitAssets. Truly good news  :)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:41:15 am by tonyk2 »

Offline vikram

From what I read from a post from "dannotestein" (wow .. three times "from" :) )
the build process for the windows client screw something up and they are currently recompiling the windows client ...

Thanks.
It will be under the same version 0.4.23, right?

Yes, but it may or may not fix this issue--there is a memory issue on 32 bit windows we are looking into: https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/issues/759

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
From what I read from a post from "dannotestein" (wow .. three times "from" :) )
the build process for the windows client screw something up and they are currently recompiling the windows client ...

Thanks.
It will be under the same version 0.4.23, right?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Nothing else running on win 7/ 32 bit. Installing the new version 0.4.32 (same happened with 0.4.22, but I do not have pics for that)

At about 2 G memory taken, the client crushes... During indexing the program is taking 25% of the CPU resources. (in my mind it is just one thread running, one a 4 virtual core (2 physical one CPU).

Trying to restart the client.

Restarted the computer, copied the database as some of the client restarts managed to kill it. ( I do not remember which)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:30:34 am by tonyk2 »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.