Author Topic: Delegate Inflation Request: Professional Security Auditor  (Read 2300 times)

Offline fuzzy

ROFL... somebody deleted my post!

Now, I have, in my collection, post deleted by:

cob;
gamey;
toast;

As well as modified (for inappropriate content) by:

testz;

As well as modified (by mistake) by:

Stan;

Whom I am missing from my collection? – fuzz, vikram,….

Lol...i would never (intentionally) censor you.  Your posts are far too colorful. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
That is no fun. I want to moderate peoples threads.... as well to see my posts vanish if they getter enough negative 'devotion'.

Ok I made you global moderator have fun
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
actually I wish I could allow everyone to be the admin of threads they start

that would increase the quality of the forum so much...

The admin of this forum seems to be inactive and will not clean it up (it's a confusing mess). Perhaps forum.bitshares.org is worth implementing. I suggest using EsoTalk. It's open source software, view a demo here. Give Cass or some other trusted member access to the forum.bitshares subdomain.

zerosum

That is no fun. I want to moderate peoples threads.... as well to see my posts vanish if they getter enough negative 'devotion'.

Offline toast

• View Profile
actually I wish I could allow everyone to be the admin of threads they start

that would increase the quality of the forum so much...
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

zerosum

ROFL... somebody deleted my post!

Now, I have, in my collection, post deleted by:

cob;
gamey;
toast;

As well as modified (for inappropriate content) by:

testz;

As well as modified (by mistake) by:

Stan;

Whom I am missing from my collection? – fuzz, vikram,….

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 02:08:50 am by toast »

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
That team page is very out of date

I see.

Well, I still think AGS funds need to be spent on the core tech before resorting to delegate dilution. Or just burn nearly all of the AGS funds after the delegate funding model has been proven to work and most of the bugs / critical tweaks are worked out (and voter participation is high enough that median delegate approval by non-I3 voting stake isn't dangerously low).

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
fc::please

lol

Don't you guys have Sergio Lerner in the team? What are those AGS funds meant for?

Offline toast

• View Profile
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:56:38 am by toast »