Author Topic: short / medium term price speculation for BTSX  (Read 7253 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Be careful what you wish for. This could happen due to massive printing of USD, and you could still be better off now than then :)

People have been saying that for years, and yet inflation has been low.   If it wasnt for the USD money printing we probably wouldve been in a deflationary depression this whole time. 

I'm so tired of hearing the "<investment> will be worth tons of $$$, but that will just buy a loaf of bread" BS.  3% a year inflation in USD does not result in it costing hundreds of dollars to buy a loaf of bread in a decade.

Just to clarify, it was a joke. And what I was getting at was that I think it is far more likely you will see hyperinflation than BTS go to $10. That's all.

Also the difficulty of Proof of Bread has been increased a lot. They now've got really efficient machines converting  3 Terra Grains/second into flour. :)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Lots of resistance a 4h above 1160 was bullish and next needs toclose above 1250 to test next level up.. 1100 is support now..
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Be careful what you wish for. This could happen due to massive printing of USD, and you could still be better off now than then :)

People have been saying that for years, and yet inflation has been low.   If it wasnt for the USD money printing we probably wouldve been in a deflationary depression this whole time. 

I'm so tired of hearing the "<investment> will be worth tons of $$$, but that will just buy a loaf of bread" BS.  3% a year inflation in USD does not result in it costing hundreds of dollars to buy a loaf of bread in a decade.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Hold for two years.

Re-evaluate when BTS is $1-$10.

Then hold again.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Hold for two years.

Re-evaluate when BTS is $1-$10.

Then hold again.

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
Or maybe it was just speculation that the price will rise today. It doesn't seem that good now  ::)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I hope it's on stronger hands now  :)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
BTSX had become massively oversold, and momentum indicators were showing a divergence.

We were due for this rise, both in terms of technicals, as well as fundamentals, as the selloff happened due to fear and uncertainty, not due to anything actually wrong with BTSX.

We should now rally hard, for weeks, imo.
1 day MACD is about to give a buy signal unless the price collapses again.  The last time we got a buy signal on the 1 day MACD was in mid august, before the huge rise.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I wake up and am finally thinking that BTSX will go up at snapshot because all the active PTS traders (and miners) will focus into BTSX.. but BTSX is already up 20% and PTS is also up 7%! Then again maybe people see PTS crash and think BTSX will crash as well..
hehe, not gonna make any predictions this time, because bm ... but yeah it will be very interesting what will happen next.

Next stop: Moon. Then Pluto. Fasten yer seatbelts.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
I wake up and am finally thinking that BTSX will go up at snapshot because all the active PTS traders (and miners) will focus into BTSX.. but BTSX is already up 20% and PTS is also up 7%! Then again maybe people see PTS crash and think BTSX will crash as well..
hehe, not gonna make any predictions this time, because bm ... but yeah it will be very interesting what will happen next.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Will only funds that have matured be listed as part of supply on coinmarketcap? I mean when the 20% vested funds are introduced.. Could be another interesting market reaction.

Offline Crossover

• View Profile

Offline matt608

• View Profile
BTS is coming... I'm buying with both hands.

It is just a proposal though... one I like a lot, but not guaranteed to happen yet.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
BTS is coming... I'm buying with both hands.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I'd love to have not invested all my available money already :/.

Sellwall of 40 bitcoins worth of BTSX at 0.0000575 BTC (on BTER)... Gosh

Why not use your existing BTSX and make it work for you instead of wanting to use more money?