Author Topic: I hope new bts will rise 200% after 11.05  (Read 11479 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
The only thing that could possibly scare me was if we lost market cap due to a competitor that was able to directly fund its own development and marketing in the same way we can. And if that happened, I'd just buy into that one instead.

As long as no such competitor appears, I'm simply not able to mentally construct a scenario where we don't eventually first take the crypto market cap (6 months), then the planetary market cap (30 years).

Also I bought in at 0.03 with my entire net worth, so I've lost almost 50% so far (I'm a terrible trader...). I'm more excited now than when I bought in.

Offline hughmanwho

• View Profile
It's the bubble popping..  look through my posts, I predicted this a month or two ago.

A bunch of people rushed in, all not wanting to miss out on the next big thing and they worried that BTSX would go higher than Ripple and they panic bought..  only now everyone who wanted it has already put as much as they could afford to risk in.. while the sellers still want to sell and the price is crashing.  It's unfortunate that there is so much panic buying in crypto.. because it always leads to crashes.

It's going to be continuing down for a week or two, then I'll pick some up as planned.  It's still got good long term potential.  Not as much as Nxt but it's always a great idea to diversify.

Also, keep in mind that the reason for the spike was largely because people thought Overstock might go with BTSX.. which is clearly not happening anymore.  Also the other big thing BTSX had going for it was BitUSD.. but clearly NuBits is maintaining a much more stable price, while BitUSD has been a little bit weak.

zerosum

Sorry if this was asked already.

200% from what level?

Offline mortman

• View Profile

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I think this is a good time to buy some , I want to ready some money
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
And there is still a guy wanting to dump 27 BTC on bter... argh
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
was a good timing for bitUSD buyers the last days...

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
What makes me sad is actually not the price itself, I don't care about it, but rather all the people that have this game-changing technology in front of their eyes and still don't see it. I thought once we had a working peg people would understand the potential, but apparently I am mistaken about that. It is going to be way more difficult to get a wide user base than I originally expected.

On the other hand I am glad about every BTSX that is in the hands of a true believer. So happy buying.  8)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Every morning I wake up and se bitshares down another 10%

This is getting pretty bad. I have a feeling we see 25mil market cap before 11.05. A 200% gain after that won't even get us to new market cap highs plus our shares are all going to be diluted...

And another 20% gone in the last hour...

I love how people are saying just don't check the price and it will rebound eventually.  Easier said than done when your watching your hard earned money literally disappear in front of your eyes

It seems to be an unsustainable panic drop to me. The faster it falls, the quicker it ought to do a snap back, same as when it rises too quickly. But yea, pretty depressing lately...I was fully expecting a rally up toward the November 5th snapshot date; I'm pretty shocked that hasn't happened yet. I see the merger as hugely important and fairly executed, but apparently the market doesn't see that way...

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Every morning I wake up and se bitshares down another 10%

This is getting pretty bad. I have a feeling we see 25mil market cap before 11.05. A 200% gain after that won't even get us to new market cap highs plus our shares are all going to be diluted...

And another 20% gone in the last hour...

I love how people are saying just don't check the price and it will rebound eventually.  Easier said than done when your watching your hard earned money literally disappear in front of your eyes

Offline ElMato

• View Profile

For me it's quite easy ..
I can only sell late next year .. otherwise I need to state all that stuff in my tax declaration .. after a year .. all capital gains are free of tax ..
So I am neither in a hurry .. nor am I in bad mood of current prices ..

Further, I understand both, the technical and the economical implications of having a decentralized exchanged (which we all OWN) that has market pegging assets .. bla bla bla bla .. could go on four hours ... bla bla ..

TL;DR .. I have confidence we will change the world ..

+5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
For me it's quite easy ..
I can only sell late next year .. otherwise I need to state all that stuff in my tax declaration .. after a year .. all capital gains are free of tax ..
So I am neither in a hurry .. nor am I in bad mood of current prices ..

Further, I understand both, the technical and the economical implications of having a decentralized exchanged (which we all OWN) that has market pegging assets .. bla bla bla bla .. could go on four hours ... bla bla ..

TL;DR .. I have confidence we will change the world ..

Offline Riverhead

Yes, it's a good time to lower your average base cost. However I suspect many already have as much in as they're comfortable with (and some a bit more) so they're playing the waiting game.

My advice to them is stop hitting refresh on coinmarketcap.com.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Weak hands, be gone with you. Strong hands, now is the time to buy more. I actually promised myself I wouldn't look at the price the next few weeks, because in the greater scheme, it's totally irrelevant. But seeing it dropping this low makes me want to snap up a few more BTSX. We are headed for great things here.

200%? How about 2000%?

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
If one believes confidently in the long term potential of BTS, wouldn't it be rational to actually ENJOY a lowering price, at the condition that one has some money to buy more ?  Just wondering... I know the remorse of having bought high, but that's the past, and the past cannot be changed.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads