Author Topic: Number of Accounts per Day  (Read 4064 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Look on the bright side... After Nov.5, the blockchain employs who it wants. So let's sharpen our pitchforks and vote in delegates who will actually grow the market cap.

Remember, remember, the 5th of November. 8)

Is your delegate up yet?

Won't be live until after the Nov.5 hardfork. If I register the degate name now it won't qualify for capital infusion. However, the delegate I'll be using is up and running (thank you Riverhead, Xeroc and everyone else who offered help). It's on a great server located in Singapore (blockchain friendly country), has price feeds set up and security has been optimized. So I'm pretty much all set!

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Fuzzy, you the man!! +5% +5% +5%

Offline fuzzy

Look on the bright side... After Nov.5, the blockchain employs who it wants. So let's sharpen our pitchforks and vote in delegates who will actually grow the market cap.

Good point Method.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline onceuponatime

Is your delegate up yet?

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline fuzzy

Notice the trend... 

My prediction:  If within 2 weeks of the time when the marketing push is supposed to begin, Pitchforks will be sharpened.   

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 06:18:06 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D