Author Topic: WHat to do with my PTS  (Read 1886 times)

chryspano

So the snapshot was on the 5th of November, it doesn't seem there is a new version of Bitsharex. How do I get my airdrop?

There will be an announcement when the new version is ready, for pts/ags/dns/vote we will have to import the wallets or private keys. If you also hold btsx you will not need to do something(for btsx), the new version will take care of everything and your btsx will be converted to bts.

Offline 3rdStryker

• View Profile
So the snapshot was on the 5th of November, it doesn't seem there is a new version of Bitsharex. How do I get my airdrop?

chryspano

Probably we will  import the wallet.dat file or the private key, I think there will be instructions when the new client is ready.
something like this I guess... http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/BitShares_X_How-To#Attempting_a_wallet_import_to_receive_BTSX_from_February_28th_snapshot

Offline 3rdStryker

• View Profile
Ahhh thanks you, so I am happy to wait those 2 years. So I'm a bit noob here but with the new client I just put in my PTS address?

chryspano

If you hold your pts in your wallet you will get some bts from the snapshot (5th November) but there will be a vesting period of 2 years, this means that daily you can get a percentage of the full amount, it will take 2 years to get all the amount. If you don't want to wait so long then you can sell your pts now and buy bts before the 5th of November, this way your bts will be immediately available to you with no vesting period BUT you will get fewer bts.

Offline 3rdStryker

• View Profile
Hello,

I hold 31.115 PTS in my wallet. I understand the basics of PTS but with the latest proposal to make Nov 5th the last snapshot I am totally confused on what to do with my PTS. Do I keep them in my wallet for the future? Do I sell them for BTS? I'm confused, what would be your recommendation?