Author Topic: New Avatars?  (Read 1911 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
why is he not speaking at money2020?
From what I heard in a mumble session .. he complained about having a 15minutes slot just like most other altcoin devs have to .. and that's not "worth" the effort ... and I think he is right about that .. that's why I was wondering why he is still listed as speaker :-\

clout

why is he not speaking at money2020?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
hu? I thought BM will not attend money2020 ..

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

I agree for the case of the forum .. in case of the blockchain you need something that can identify the account name and cannot be easily faked ..

While Dan's is clearly a custom job I was thinking it'd be the same hash based avatar as the robots but with people instead.

we just need one to do the graphics:
https://github.com/e1ven/Robohash/tree/master/robohash/sets

Offline Riverhead

I agree for the case of the forum .. in case of the blockchain you need something that can identify the account name and cannot be easily faked ..

While Dan's is clearly a custom job I was thinking it'd be the same hash based avatar as the robots but with people instead.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I noticed BM is no longer sporting a robot. Does this mean we're switching to a different visual ID? I like the robots but the human faces are more professional.

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
   that would be awesome!!!!

that's the right approach for the new DAC idea !!!   Decentralized Autonomous Community

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I noticed BM is no longer sporting a robot. Does this mean we're switching to a different visual ID? I like the robots but the human faces are more professional.

Offline Riverhead